Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T For your info/Cadcam

cadcam

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously these guys were never around in the old days when you had to pay 10k for a post.

Ask a few bucks for a post or some profesional services and everyone acts like they have been gutshot.

I say we line up all the pirates and test Rekd's new super gun he showed off a while back.....

*****Wonders just how many pirates that sucker would go thru before it stopped*****

Murlin

where's da love?!?

it amazes me you all call me sick. i have been gone what...a year and your still all sittin around talkin about the good old days when i was here. now that truly deserves therapy. let alone those of you who were hanging on my every word said in my forum. why did the threatening letters from mastercam stop anyway? nothin amounted to them. kinda disappointing i must say.

by the way, when is mastercam x due? can one of you guys slip me an advanced copy so i can get to work? if not someone else will. i was kinda disappointed in the mc9.1. the only thing that caught my attention with the inclusion of mcu. of course that was an addon from yet another vendor. i guess MC simulations just were not cutting it. this is the same stuff surfcam tries to pull. they have no new ideas so the farm out the brainwork to the real pros. anyway edgecam still does all their own homework in case you did not notice. they reaally know their stuff.

it was good to hear from all ya. keep in tough would ya?

im sure this id will be dumped in about 2 minutes so i'll have to change my cable modem back for another ip. and for all those here too stupid to figure it out i am KUEI, sniper, user1 and 1 other person here.

love ya

KUEI

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Cracker,

Kinda ironic you charge for your "hundreds of hours" yet you think nothing of stealing someone's millions of hours works. rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Wassup with that?

This man as he told in the other forum said he does not know the meaning of word ethic .

Let me say(suppose ) I do not know either .

But I know the meaning of word logic.

And common sense .

He lacks both .

He charges 20 $ for his hundred hours work and cracks others with a z1llion times more .

He comes to the moderated board and starts flaming here with his cracking .

In Russian we call it to seek adventures on your own xxxx .

This man has suisidal syndrome and wants to be punished .

Beening a bit clever he would keep himself quiet with his dongle patches like others do .

There are other convinient ways of crack distribution and far more safer .

That`s what I mean he is mentally sick .

And he provokes not only CNC Software .He cracked every main software vendor(his words ) .

And he also like a John Banquer Mr .Know All about any CadCam system from Unigrafix to Mastercam .

quote:

i was kinda disappointed in the mc9.1. the only thing that caught my attention with the inclusion of mcu. of course that was an addon from yet another vendor. i guess MC simulations just were not cutting it. this is the same stuff surfcam tries to pull. they have no new ideas so the farm out the brainwork to the real pros. anyway edgecam still does all their own homework in case you did not notice. they reaally know their stuff.

The same pathetic .

And knowledge ,I must say .

By chance ,may be you are John Banquer or his former wife ?

Man ,you never know this days .

James ,and YOU TOLD ME THAT I HAVE A SPLITTED PERSONALITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

... You know, there's medication out there to help with MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)

quote:

i am KUEI, sniper, user1 and 1 other person here.

love ya

KUEI

oops. cracker john m d. too

That`s called MPD .

And my friend Winnie sais that even honey will not help in this case

biggrin.gif

Iskander,

I was thinking you would use your superior

computing talents to turn his computer into a flowerpot. In the real world, guys like this are miserable little twits with no friends and no life. Trashing our forum makes them feel important.

He's jerking on some pretty big tails. Sooner or later, someone will bring him down

quote:

i am KUEI, sniper, user1 and 1 other person here.

love ya

KUEI

oops. cracker john m d. too

If you are Kuel life is not cool

When you are sniper life is a viper

For user1 life is a nun

While you are craker life is a faker

and for one other user life is abuser .

What this men have common ?

How to help them all if even honey will not help them !

I know :

Edgecam is the best program in the world (really )

Unigrafix Sux !

Surfcam Sux,Sux ,Sux !

Gibbs Sux !

Catia Sux ,Sux ,Sux !

Cimatron Sux 10 times !

And Mastercam SuxOR !

And I will send you the image of the Mastercam X

cd ,if Iskander will allow me and if he will become a better tester (cause I don`t have any moral principles except honey ).

Iskander ,stop punching my nose !!!!

curse.gifcurse.gifcurse.gif

wreck your forum? HA! that's a laugh! you guys wreck it yourselves with your "i'm a mastercam god" attitudes. there's enough ego here to plug up an elephants anus for a long time. kinda proven what i said about hanging on my every word. most people go through life without the recognition they properly deserve. no i said he. i am glad i will always be remembered here. gives me a real warm feelin inside my bowels.

most people choose mc because they cannot handle top level packages like ugnx or edgecam. so i guess it's good there is mc around to help out the programmingly challenged to earn moderate wages and feel like they are REAL programmers/engineers. wish i had a dollar for every mc monkey i asked to program a circular interpolation manually and could not figure it out. hell, i could probably by a real copy of mc. not that i would. rolleyes.gif

btw...how much does mastercam cost now. hold on a second. lemme bend over and pick up my wallet so i can get a true quote.

oh that's right. can't use four letter words here like COST and RAPE.

seems like everyone still paying a different price.

i was told if you didn't like the $18,000-$25,000 charge all you had to do was tell em you were going to choose gibbs due to price the cost immediately plummets to $10,000.

how does that work?

Sorry i got the ball rolling.

But since you're here why start a scene.

I know from talking to you chris that your a pretty

intelligent person.

Theres obviously a bad history between members

here and yourself, I say we leave it at that.

My bringing up this post was to merely state that

cncgurus has got someone to finally watch the

board there. Which I honestly think is a good thing.

There is, whether you think so or knot,a lot of

talent here. As there is on the other boards, yourself included.

I don't agree with everything you do but thats your

thing. I am here and there to help and to be helped.

How much better do we make our forums by simply

doing what they are designed for.

Sorry to start a ruckus.

Take care all

PEACE biggrin.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Cracker,

You're so funny. What does manual programming have to do with the price of tea in China. Not a stinking thing! Does one have to have the ability to stand at the control of a machine while it's not making money to be considered a programmin in your estimation? I'd suggest you get some perspective. CAM systems are MUCH better at generating code than even the BEST manual programmers.

quote:

...most people choose mc because they cannot handle top level packages like ugnx or edgecam...

. Fact of the matter is, those packages have their place but so does Mastercam. I'll challenge you to find any part that UG/EdgeCAM/CATIA/NCL or whatever CAM package you like can program that Mastercam cannot. Fact is in the 12 years I've been in this industry, I've not seen a part that Mastercam cannot program. I've been all over the US and in Japan yet still have not seen such a part. So if there issuch a part, post it up on the ftp and I'll take a look at it, and pleast don't bother posting something as lame as a blisk/turbine - been there done that - -back in Version 7. Find something good.

Hop to it hop sing...