Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T For your info/Cadcam

cadcam

Elad,

Please chill, I apologized to Jayson for a simple yet innocent slight - nothing more, there was no intent to hurt anybody, least of all Jayson, there was absolutely zero intent. - I very much respect him and everybody else on this forum. – You have overreacted to a situation that does not concern you – In fact you owe Jayson an apology for making this so much more than it really is.

I have no bone to pick with anybody in here - none at all.

I am blonde; does this matter?

Is it the Starfleet thing? Because I didn’t do a run on the next generation thing?

Or perhaps the one tin soldier rides away thread?

How am I to know why you are angry?

If you want to debate surfacing on Titanium, H13 or perhaps D2 then by all means fire away, aluminum or plastic injection molds? Blow molds? Give me a shot please; I‘ve been around long enough to know what I’m talking about as I’m sure that many other forum members would agree. Cutting into a chunk of metal is still fun for me even after all these years; cutting into another member holds no challenge or interest, thank you anyway for I am not really into this. – Actually, come to think of it, I did indeed have a very happy childhood.

Please tone down your aggression and respect the forum for what it is, It is pretty obvious to me that you are angry, but still, please try to contain this and keep our forum a nice, healthy, and friendly place for all concerned. I understand that at times there can be some interpretation difficulty though translations and such – I do not believe this to be the case in this situation,

I am not attacking you so please put a smile on your face and enjoy the privilege of membership – I am not simplifying this – be nice and be welcome. cheers.gif

Regards, your friend, Jack

Webmaster, wherever you are – this is just a simple misunderstanding that warrants no further action or discussion. I believe you can read between the lines as well as I, therefore I do not take offense and would request that the forum not take offense as well; unless I am overlooking an obvious target – anybody? biggrin.gif

Regards, Jack

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

biggrin.gif

You can be nice when you try after all ha Jack?!

and about writing to webby,did i miss something Jack??

Still, i guess i did overreact, and like i said, and i stand behind my words, if i didn't understand you right, i apologize, try simpler English.

It did disturb me what you wrote about Jay and that is because he is one of my instructors biggrin.gif (and he doesn't even know about it but his posts teached me so much in the last 2 years) biggrin.gif

I will try to edit my post now and delete the F* words.

friends?? cheers.gif

Elad,

Friends indeed. cheers.gifcheers.gif

Please do not edit your post, otherwise we might confuse the other forum members.

I am not trying to be nice.

I am not trying to be nice.

I'm just trying to be Jack - is it me or am I having an identity crisis? wink.gif

Regards, Jack

[ 02-09-2003, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Jack Mitchell ]

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Sniper, what an idiot. No doubt he's an Edgecam "toadie". Obviously he's not seen the lack of support in most of the US. Things are so bad for them, they closed their offices across the US and have only 1 left, and tech support come only from the UK from my understanding.

Hey Bullines, how close are you guys coming to Banning kuei/sniper's ISP? Have you guys contacted abuse@?????.com regarding this guy? Of coursde, that's provided he's not staeling that service too.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

Yes I am new to this forum.

But I have learned 1 thing already......

Jack may have no problem pissing someone off,but

he also has much less of a problem saying sorry!

Yes, I agree. It's a rare quality these days; being able to say sorry that is. Jack's OK in my book though I don't always agree with him, he's still OK.

quote:

Hey Bullines, how close are you guys coming to Banning kuei/sniper's ISP? Have you guys contacted abuse@?????.com regarding this guy?

Kuei has the good fortune of sharing an ISP with some good members on this board, so a 100% ISP IP block is not possible. We've done what we can without too much inconvenience to other members.

[ 02-10-2003, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Webmaster ]

• 1 year later...

Figured I'd dig this one back up.

cncgurus is back up and running. Looks like

they got someone to babysit now too. Hope they

can behave themselves.

I know a couple of us frequented a couple of those

sites in the past. There is still some of the old

familiar faces there.

PEACE biggrin.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...I also inform people of the pathetic tech support from mastercam and the vile way they treat their customers....

WOW. Sounds like he went to a competitors's "PEP" rally and saw the sales numbers for his product, or he's been hanging out in the Democrat's camp for too long and the hate is spilling over...

James teh humming Lies, Lies, Lies, ya a... Lies, Lies, Lies, ya a...

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...thousands of hours...

Correction, I'd venture to say fyou're probably looking at millions of "Man" (sorry Kathy) hours. Keep in mind that's ony 20 programmers wotking 40 hours for 24 years. You KNOW programmers put in more like 60 hours.

JM2C

[ 03-19-2004, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: James Meyette ]