Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Memorial Day Weekend

kathy

Good Morning everyone!

What is everyone going to be doing over the long weekend?

It's nice that summer is here. We're at 72 degrees already this morning.

And let's not forget why we observe Memorial Day - for the brave mem and woman who have paid the ultimate price for our freedoms.

Kathy

cool.gif

Well Kathy,

If you lived on the "beautiful"(YEA RIGHT) East Coast New England,you would be enjoying your whole Memorial day weekend off with rain!

And yes I am pissed. mad.gif

Was looking foward to a whole lotta boating.

God Bless All of our troops who have fought for our freedom. cheers.gif

Finish teaching my boy how to do raspberries biggrin.gif

Last weekend, my wife and son got up at 6:00a to eat, and the boy stopped half way through to practice. As you can imagine, this did not go over very well. My wife woke me up to show me. She did not seem happy about it.

I, on the other hand, was very proud of his persistance and initiative in mastering this fine art. I told him he was a good boy, and kissed his head.

It must have been overwhelming for me, because I saw a bright flash of light, then don't remember anything until I woke up later that day... eek.gif

Yesterday I took some videos of him practicing. He's getting very good at it. I'll make a quick .ani of it and share.

'Rekd teh ears still ringing..

I will be salmon or halibut fishing on Saturday, Lacross or hike (hunting actually) on Sunday, then back to work on Monday. In British Coulmbia we had a long weekend last weekend.

Hope you all have an enjoyable Memorial day. Be safe and have fun. Try to spend the whole time without thinking about work. cheers.gif

Phil

Slow down Brent biggrin.gif !!!! YOu don't want to pack so much stuff all into one weekend. You may want to spread it out a bit.

If I was not playing in a 3 day tournament this weekend and my kid's were not playing in their tournamnets, I would be laid out beside my tent doing a whole lot of nothing.

Yep, just me and my dog's swingin' in the hammock tongue.gif

quote:

I would be laid out beside my tent

Are we to assume that you're in the proverbial 'dog house'? But since I know you're dogs, they're not letting you in, so you have to have a tent? tongue.gif

'Rekd teh There once was a man from Nan..

[ 05-23-2003, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Rekd ]

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Baseball ... Baseball ... Baseball ... Baseball ... and maybe more Baseball. With some scorekeeping in there for good measure. My middle son is in a tourney this weekend. Game tonight, tomrrow night, Sunday night, and at least one game on Monday.

Hopefully i don't get too burnt!

Have a great weekend all and most importantly... "Thank you Vets. Without you we would not have a USA to celebrate."

quote:

Finish teaching my boy how to do raspberries

That's great! My daughter is getting into that now and I laugh like a xxxx all of the time when she's doing it! She looks very serious about it, too; she is concentrating very hard.

Kids are great; until they start talking

C

Dan,

Best of luck to the whole RYR team...How about that Sadler kid?! Impressive...

My plan for the weekend, to watch the races and do some serious yardwork..Maybe throw in some quality hours of riding down the shore or into the hills.... smile.gif

[ 05-24-2003, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: robk ]