Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Machine Keep Crashing

mastercrash

Hello everyone,

Lately ( after switching to X5) we start having problem with two of our machines, crashing on 3D Surface roughing programs of any kind. Seems like something went wrong with the post but I cant confirm that. The machines are Chevalier with Fanuc series O-MD and Fanuc series 18-M controllers. Everytime we try to use 3D roughing ( mostly pocket) program machine makes Arc moves and leave big hole/mark in to the block.

Is ther something that needs to be change in my settings/post. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Thank You

E

The particular part is any kind of 3D Roughing program....even if its simply pocket.The crash is not apparent in verify utility . After I post the program is when I start to having problems....There is nothing on the screen showing any type of bad moves.

Gcode....What needs to be change as far as the Arc settings? Values?

I like my nickname. Ther is nothing wrong with the softwear to crash.....as long as you know where the problem is :)

Thanks!

E