Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Avitar for the Crazy^Millman

mayday

Well I just worked 84 hours last week was told I would be paid for my overtime and was not. I figure I was making less that about $14.00/hr last week. I was only counting on that money to pay my car insurace so guess here I come savings.

The crazy thing is I am a nice guy and would do anything in world for anyone. I hope I dont come across like that bear if I do then I am sorry guys.

Crazy Millman

[ 11-04-2003, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]

You don't come across as anything but a very helpful individual to me. In a short time you have become one of the power posters. You have helped everyone that you can.

That Avatar is hilarious, Millman, you should put up an avatar. It is a privaledge that you have earned and deserve.

I dont think anyone means disrespect. You should have seen the thread that was started when Jack Mitchel was becoming eligable for an avatar.....that was some funny stuff.

Keep posting Millman!!!!!!

cheers.gif

quote:

I hope I dont come across like that bear

only as a guy that is on a mission and dont no one get in his way.

I know its an odd compliment Crazy but your as important to this board as anyone. Like I said it jumped out at me when I seen it and you where the first guy I thought of cheers.gif

Nobody messes with a bear biggrin.gif

in a good way

Ok guys glad to feel apperciated sure dont seem that ways around here oh well I got the wife and kids to take care of got 4 more weeks and we will have a new addition to the family right now that is my most important mission to keep them with health insurace and healthly and roof over their head. no coem a big probelm for me how do I resize it to make it work for an avatar. I know if I mess with it like murlins it wil lose the animation. If someone would not mind in resizing it and putting it up for me I would really appericate it alot.

Crazy thing is the one owner is out of town today and I had to have an hour telcom with about 7 enginners from Boeing and our other company on this current project everyone looking to me to keep it all straight cuase they aint got a clue what to do. Hey May^Day you still intrested in letting me use that machine if I come set it up. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif . Oh yeah will not pay me my overtime but please take care of the $250,000 project for us. That to me is and will always be the crazy part of this business.

Crazy Millman humbly say thanks.

[ 11-04-2003, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]

quote:

Oh yeah will not pay me my overtime but please take care of the $250,000 project for us. That to me is and will always be the crazy part of this business.

I heard that.....I just spent a year doing all the R&D on this job I was doing.

They pulled it from me and sent it somewhere else after I got them perfect parts. Used MY drawing........DAMMIT I need to copywright this crap!!!

I didn't even get paid for the geometry.....someone just kick me in the head.....

Murlin teh depressed frown.gif

I am always put my pride of what I do ahead of everything and if I didnt love making thing and what I do so mcuh I wouldn't do it. I just wish people would realize the important thing in life and money is not it. I just look at the money as a repsect thing is all I do just fine on what they pay me now and would rather spend time with my family but if you take tiem away from my family you need to pay me for it. Been doing the 60-70 hours a week for the last 15 years between either working that many hours or working full time and going to night classes and to a point I want my time and time with my family and think that is not to much to ask and if you need to to more no problem but dont expect me to do it for free. I did get soem of my money for the overtime but not all so looks like A day for here in next week and all will be good wit hthe unverise again. I do have 2 VF2SS coming and talk of a 5 axis so I have to think I am getting through just some task take more time and work that others is all. I again appericate you guys on here you make it a great place and it helps me to help others and helps me to get help from others who I respect and think so highly of.

Crazy Millman ten whewwwwwww biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

terre.gif

I do like this for an Avatar also.

[ 11-04-2003, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]

Millman^Crazy,

Selecting an avatar was very difficult for me for I wanted something that indicated my participation and personality as well. Tony and many others sort of egged me on until I came through with the Here’s Johnny picture.

It’s a lot of fun but rather difficult to make the final selection – good luck. smile.gif

Regards, Jack

just a few thoughts about mr crazy

I hope that you have agreed to have your overtime banked, and that they are just not paying it. not paying it is a federal offense up here. If your managment then its a different story. When I worked that many hours for a company they owed me for meals, doubletime after 50 hours, and various other things. these are labor laws, not union laws.

I hope things improve for you. and best of luck with your new baby.