Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Has an Agent taken over the forum?

mayday

quote:

I STILL haven't watched EITHER of the Lord Of The Ring DVDs

a weekend aint enough time to watch em biggrin.gif

ya gotta see em, great movie's. I read the books when I was a kid. whatching the movie sure did bring back the memories of the book. so many things I forgot about

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you dont make me Freaking Trinty then all is good with the world. I am not Morphiues either so dont think about it. Hey who is Neo I know what you can make that is Rat or Tank from the Frist one I know they die but did they die or was it just a dream.

Crazy Millman

[ 11-05-2003, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]

lol Bulliness that is comdey I got to tell you that. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Wel I just want the ability to do the superman thing is all or bend the space time factor to make the impossbile happen that everyone keep promising is all.

Crazy teh been to the other side and back and tell you that you are not misssing anything.

Millman takes the crazy pill when every he can to balance out his sense of reality to keep it all good. From there you get the Program Millman to the Crazy Power. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

[ 11-05-2003, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]

quote:

I also have the first 2 DVDs of the Lord Of The Ring trilogy.

Well I had to have them all...

First they sold you the FOTR DVD.

Then you had to buy the new extended 2 disk set with 3 extra DVD's with other stuff on them.

Same thing with TTT......

Got the first release and now ordered the extended edition.

I like the extended versions. They are an entirely diffrent movie with 30 minutes of new soundtrack and lots of new footage.

Hope they dont make me wait a year for the extended ROTK......

Suckers are masters at bleeding your wallet dry tongue.gif

Murlin