Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T "Font Color"

Jaws

Would it be too much to ask the moderator(s)/admin(s) to kindly change the color of the "TOPIC" column?!

The current color which is something like orange or light brown is a strain on the eyes and I find it hard to everytime focus to be able to read it.

It can be white like the "POSTER NAME" column or light blue or "anything" else which is ligher and easier to read.

I hope older memebers of this forum (some of which think they own this place) will not jump in defence of existing color.

Thanks.

[ 11-09-2003, 04:06 AM: Message edited by: Jaws ]

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I have a problem with my mouse... See, if I slide it to the edge of my mouse pad, the little pointer only makes it like part way across the screen. The same thing happens when I try to slide my mouse up or down the mouse pad, I get to the edge and my pointer thingy isn't at the top or bottom... I was wondering if maybe you guys could resize the forum window so that my cursor goes all over the screen... Thanks in advance. rolleyes.gif

p.s. sorry for the sarcasm, I couldn't resist.

quote:

I hope older memebers of this forum (some of which think they own this place) will not jump in defence of existing color.

You mean I don't own it. I'd better get my accountant fixing my taxes for the last couple of years. All the losses that I claimed for running it. OOPS cheers.gif

Glenn

I guess the correct answer is:

The Topic column is tied to the formatting for *all* links - new, active, previously visited. Changing the one column really changes the colour scheme for the whole forum. The colour scheme was selected to match the rest of the site, so that the forum integration would be rather seemless. As a result, I'm reluctant to change the Topic column at this time. It would be extra work to overhaul the entire site at this time. Sorry.