Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X+ for X9 PC1

OK. I just want to make sure we are on the same page. The following pictures show a million words.

The first one is my mastercam window and what is showing on my screen.

The second one is the output with large bmp on.

The third picture is the output with large bmp off.

So as you can see regardless of which I select, the image is still not right. 

Now on the 4th picture I have edited the headscreenshot size to 2000 from 600. 

Then the 5th picture is that same file edited to 100 from 600. 

By 4th and 5th you can see the image capture is still the same, it just shrinks or enlarges the whole thing rather than capturing larger area.

Rhett I tried your method as well with the adding of the lines and it still did not work. I think I'm better off waiting for Gunther to chime in. Maybe he knows what my problem is. 

If I unzoom Mastercam from fit to 50%, then the picture outputs perfectly.

Did you try using the Screenshot function that lets you select your capture and than click on tool sheet?

• 4 weeks later...

I am stil trying to get the logo to change for the excell format. I have searched the form at least  a half a billion times as I was told "Please search the forum. It's been discussed at least a half a billion times just in http://www.emasterca...d-party-add-on/ this topic alone?" but I guess I am just not smart enough to figure it out. 

Any help is apprichated.

Jim

I am stil trying to get the logo to change for the excell format. I have searched the form at least  a half a billion times as I was told "Please search the forum. It's been discussed at least a half a billion times just in http://www.emasterca...d-party-add-on/ this topic alone?" but I guess I am just not smart enough to figure it out. 

Any help is apprichated.

Jim

Did you replace the default logo that came with the install with your logo file, named exactly the same as the one from the install (something like logo.png)?

• 2 months later...

We just loaded X9 and updated to patch 3,

Trying to install the X+ toolbar I download the .zip file but as soon as the file is extracted into a folder and you put your cursor over it, the file disappears and is nowhere to be found.

Tried deleting it and re-downloading several times now but the same thing keep happening.

Any help out there?????

Thad, I'm assuming Wes wants to output from x+, and convert to something that can be edited by someone else?

That's why I was thinking word.

exactly, I like the layout from x+ in the html format. I would just like to be able to edit the field boxes. the excel output don't work very well. With over 100 cnc's and only 6 programmers, we put the responsibility of maintaining tool sheets to the shop floor

Which fields do you want to edit?

There are some tricks to do so ;-)

But you can't realy save the "edited fields" in that generated HTML file. In this case I use a PDF printer and print the HTML file to a PDF file ;-)

For example:

If you need an editable field in your header.

- run X+ tool list or setup sheet.

- in that dialog you enter in one row of the description "Enter Something"

- for the value you enter "<input value='your default text'>"

- generate the list

If you want to edit the tool table itself, you need a script.