Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

My Mastercam mousepad is wornout!!!

Müřlıń®

Well as a dealer I like MayDay's idea best biggrin.gif .

Just think if you bought 10 new seats, that's 10 Brand New Mouse Pads For Free (how exciting. let me catch my breath).

I've been doing this too long. I have a collection that goes back to V5. You guys must be some fierce programmers if you can wear out a mouse pad. And I though I spent too much time in from of a PC cheers.gif

Mike Mattera

I havn't used a mouse pad in 3-4 years. cool.gif

I have a logitech cordless optical mouse. It just sits on my desk, print, notebook, wherever there is an open spot. wink.gif

I also use a 3D connexion space ball. tongue.gif

As soon as I can convince my bosses that I need a dual monitor setup, I'll be in heaven. biggrin.gif

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

Hi folks!

I got this week my t-shirt, mousepad, bag and magnets, and I love it! firebounce.gif

I create a watch with solids modeling (look in ftp://mastercam:[email protected]/Ma...files/watch.zip ), and send to CNC Software at [email protected], and Mrs. Michelle MacDonald (God bless she wink.gif ) sent to me a mastercam goodie bag.

Maybe this be a good way to get this kit!

Camfun teh mastercamaholic! rolleyes.gif

You crack me up Pooh Bear smile.gif

quote:

Just buy another seat of MC, you get a FREE mouse pad

Ahhh I knew there was a catch wink.gif

quote:

Pauly teh new mouse pad every six months is the norm for me

Aye.....that's about how long it takes me to wear mine out from gaming..(I use a mouse at the house....hey that rhymes rolleyes.gif ) ...for working with Mastercam I use an optical trackball...... smile.gif

Murlin