Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Happy Birthday eMastercam.com

Allan Brown

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday emastercam!

Thank you to all who participate in making this place great and a special thank you to IHS for making it possible. I feel I have made friends here and I haven't even met you guys. Thanks for everything. This is a great place to hang out. cheers.gif

Thad

Congrats IHS on a job very well done! I can honestly say that if it weren't for you, I would only have 1/2 of the 'closed' threads that I now have! wink.gif

I'd like to see a poll on years of MC experience so we can at least get some idea of the plethora of knowledge here.

'Rekd teh first post found: posted 12-28-2000 10:56 AM

Happy Birthday! cheers.gif

Good Job IHS!

Shout out to the FTP.

And I would like to thank each

member for their personal contibution.

quote:

I'd like to see a poll on years of MC experience so we can at least get some idea of the plethora of knowledge here.

Maybe we can make it some kind of running total, with each guys post adding to the total.