Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Learning to Pan..

Rekd™

what's scary is how fast little ones pick up on technology that took you years to learn. my sig. other got a new cell phone for christmas and had trouble setting up the phone and it's kewl fetures.

the 10 yr old grabbed the phone from her and had it set up in about 10 minutes. biggrin.gif

Rekd,

Everyday my 2 1/2yr old. bugs the living crap outta me cause he wants to (make believe) drive the car!

So I let him get behind the wheel (with no keys in it of course,and parked in the driveway)he says:

Daddy get in...

Shut it (meaning the door)

I say to him:

Where are we going Tyler?

He says: to the airport!!! wink.gif

Where does he come up with this?????? bonk.gif

We got a call from our daughters teacher one year asking us if we did indeed go to Africa for the weekend!!! My daughter was able to point it out on the map, so the teacher wan't sure if she was making it up.

Jer teh look out for the rhinos

Same here Matt I took my old computer and put kids stuff on it and my almost 3 year old can open up her games and type her name and she gets to talk to here Grandmother in Brazil via the Web cam and her other Grandmother in Florida the same way. It is a trip I tell you how smart kids are now a days. My wife speaks to here in portugese and I pseak to her in english she can speak no problem she speaks to me and answers me in english and in the next second answers my wife in portugese like it is no big deal kind of scary sometimes.

Two yeras ago I was given an old computer that had AutoCAD 14 on it. Well, I put some games on it and gave it to my 3 year old grandson. After 2 years of sitting on my lap with Cad, he`s now learning to draw in 3D. WOW This blows me away. He know his UCS and now grasping on dimensoning. I can`t believe how smart this next generation is. confused.gif

Rekd,

My kids are similar age to your's (or so I gather)

My 4 year old does well on the computer as well. We got the kids one of those plastic "play houses" for out by the swingset. The first time my 2 year old got inside it she opened the window and said "You want a taco?" LOL!! She can spot a Taco Bell sign a mile away...I guess she's been through the drive through once or twice.

They sure make you look at the world in a different way.