Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T #4 is almost here!!!!!!!

CNCGUY

Hard to beleive its that time again.

Tuesday morning we will be going to the Dr. to induce labor. My wife has about 2 weeks to go, but the fluid around the baby is a little low which causes extra stress on the baby.

Everything is packed up so we can leave as soon as Grandma and Grandpa get here in the morning to stay with the other kids.

Its gonna be a long day tomorrow.

Troy teh Lookin forward to the 2AM feedings!!!!

Congrats and hope all goes well. Our 2nd is now 5 months old and about 18 lbs and about 24" long growing like a weed. She just started sitting up on here own this week. My other one celebrates her 3rd bithday the 29th and she is about 39" tall and about 35lbs. Thankful they are both healthy. cheers.gifcheers.gif

Yeah them 2:00 am feedings are so much fun espically wqhen you just got to sleep about 1:00am and need to get up at 5:00 am to go to work isn't that right James biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Congratulations. That is wonderful news.

My wife and I are expecting our first in about a month. We are hoping it's a girl. We can't seem to agree on a boy's name. If anyone has any sugestions, they would be apreciated.

Thanks again everyone. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated. When the wife gets home, I will be sure to share this thread with her.

quote:

If anyone has any sugestions, they would be apreciated.

Levi Gerrit - was our choice for a boy.

quote:

I was lucky with my son he slept in 4 hour chunks. Unfortunatly 7 months later he is still doing it.

Right now she is 3 to 4 hours.

The other three were sleeping through the night by 3 months - lets hope this one does the same.

Now that our family is complete, I will try to get a picture for the forum family thread.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif