Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

o/t O/T

Diablo God

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, suggest a simple question to make a great forum for answers to mastercam to make it even better, And get blasted.

Anger management? I am not the one blasting anyone, just pointing out the majority of questions or topics are not even relavant to this forum. So hence I suggested another forum for general speak. To keep this forum as valuable as it can be, instead of being inundated with ot subjects.

quote:

Madbub !

Ask your Mastercam specific questions and I will be happy to help you .

Do you have some ?

What is wrong winnie, I cant make a o/t question or topic? Do you ask that same question in every off topic thread, didnt think so. So why are you being a xxxx..

quote:

that same question in every off topic thread, didnt think so. So why are you being a xxxx..

Not soo sure that you should use such language. eek.gif

Don't take it to heart man.

Some of us here are like brothers and sisters.

O/t threads are a great way to learn about others.

I have learned a lot about the people here through the o/t threads.

There will be plenty of mcam questions when X comes out.

u dont have any work to do huh ? biggrin.gif

winnie is a top notch guy and sayin that is NOT cool bro mad.gif

remember this is a community and you should conduct yourself as such

dont go off on me either, i am by no means perfect but sayin crap like that will get u torched by more than just myself

so just chill out bro cheers.gif

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that same question in every off topic thread, didnt think so. So why are you being a xxxx..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont think i would want to p*ss of a bear,donkey and an owl biggrin.gif

Man O' Man, I hope your not mad to the point you are going to stop coming here, I did not blast you I replied to a staement I IMO found pretty idiotic (I am not saying you are an idiot, just the topic) You expressed your view and I mine.

I like off topics they break the day up for me.But like I asked and it was the first line of my first reply, if you got a ???/ we will do our best to help yopu and even though you used the P word that still stands out of some sorta respect i would recomend editing that before the time is up.I let the F word fly frequently but very very rarely the P word(I also wont use the C words)

quote:

u dont have any work to do huh

lol,

winnie the pri_k confused.gif

1 more thing, sounds as if you expect us to spoon feed you MC knowledge. just to show you we are here look at the response you got from this O/T. like everyone has said... just ask

MAD

Inflected forms: mad·der, mad·dest

1. Angry; resentful.

2. Suffering from a disorder of the mind; insane.

3. Temporarily or apparently deranged by violent sensations, emotions, or ideas: mad with jealousy.

4. Lacking restraint or reason; foolish: I was mad to have hired her in the first place.

The definition explains it all biggrin.gif

Relax!!! This a happy place!!!!! smile.gif

quote:

Madbub !

Geez, the only one that didn't flame this jackass AND offers to help him, and he thanks him by calling him a xxxx! I see a future of lots of help for this guy. Way to make friends buddy. rolleyes.gif

I looked on some on /topic threads .

At least good part of them I think I can help .

Now it is local time 22.10 my work shift was not easy one ,6 parts 10 programs ,nothing special ,but I am alone ,so it takes time and a lot of coffee and cigaretes

Anyway I replied today to some on-topic threads and may be helped somebody .

And I must now open the night shift of on -topic replies or to type new part of Monsters of the wood ,or go to bed ,or may be watch football semi-finals with a bottle of wine and cigarete .

Not to forget to wash dishes ,clean this ,fit this ,repair this and tomorrow will start for me at 5.30 at the morning .

I like the community and I prefer to come here ,

And I always try not to forget O/T in the thread name for someone like Madbub ,who feels himself a hero and tough guy ,really ,start to speak like an average human male after a bottle of vodka .

I can speah so at least on 6 languages ,but it does not makes me happy .

I do not want him to be banned ,especially because of me ,I can stand this ,I am provoking it a little ,I have very special sense of humor and like people to think I am crazy so they talk accordingly .

And I want to tell you guys - I am desperatly tired ,I wqant to take a leafe for a month (3 of us ),just to come here to read O/T .

Enough about work .

BTW I am going to watch TV ,so good by for today

Well May I ask what the f?ck is your problem calling the pooh a xxxx. Get the hell over yourself you hate this place so much don't come here last timed I checked was a free country. I would hate to think your boss stands over your shoulder making you come here all the time. I went back through your last 50 posting and looks like ths place gave you some good help also looks like you had some O/T's yourself. I for the most part stay out of the O/T's just my preference. I have replied in them just liek this one but I make that choice. I think you might also look at grwoing some thickiner skin espically if you go opening a can of worms that was just like the can of worms opened open 50 times before. I would suggest you go to a military base and ask them about the War in Iraq I just winder how many times that has been brought up I bet you might not like the overall response you get from them. Same thing here we have been hit wit hthis and comments about this to the point alot of who try to help in here on a regular bases are like ok enough thus some of the postings to this thread you got. None called you a dick for starting this thread and no need ot call someone a xxxx either!!!!!!!! Oh yeah see that is my email and my web site there and if one here could be warey about the email and idenity being up should be me but I still keep helping and still like this community.

Madbulb,

Do you get mad when you read the newspaper and come across the #%@^{!^ commercials, comic strips and editorials? Think of this forum as your personal paper and if you don't want to read the opinion section don't open up an O/T thread. Most of us on this forum would rather answer questions or absorb answers, but with this version being a few years old there's very few questions that can't be searched for already. When X comes out there will be a lot less O/T but I still like reading the editorials. wink.gif

quote:

Geez, the only one that didn't flame this jackass AND offers to help him, and he thanks him by calling him a xxxx! I see a future of lots of help for this guy. Way to make friends buddy.

No he didnt genuinly offer his help, he was making a snide remark. Like he has in everyone of his posts on this thread. His posts on this subject have offered no help nor politeness to them. So why should I treat winnie with respect when he offers none of that to myself. Hell look at his next thread.

quote:

who feels himself a hero and tough guy ,really ,start to speak like an average human male after a bottle of vodka .

Wow that was constructive to this thread.

Who said I was being a hero, And tough guy? For what calling you on your snide attacks?

I did not start this thread bashing anyone. I did not start this thread belittling anyone. I asked a general question and a idea on how I felt would better the forum. Ok so I am in the minority. That is all that had to be said. Not personal attacks against myself. Heaven forbid you offer a idea.

Ron,

I think people need to realize we all help one another (and there is no paycheck, only satisfaction) especially megaposters and i hope i can someday be in the upper knowledgeable members of the forum when it comes to mastercam. I try and help as much as I can especially in the Mold and Electrode area. I like off topics, they give me alot of insight on alot of things.

quote:

Well May I ask what the f?ck is your problem calling the pooh a xxxx.

I know I was harsh for saying xxxx. I will apologize on that. I could of expressed myself alot better. and I didnt and i am sorry.

quote:

Get the hell over yourself you hate this place so much don't come here last timed I checked was a free country.

I never said I hated this place. Was just thinking of ways tomake it even better and more useful.

quote:

I would hate to think your boss stands over your shoulder making you come here all the time.

I am glad to say I am my own boss.

quote:

I went back through your last 50 posting and looks like ths place gave you some good help also looks like you had some O/T's yourself.

Well in my defense their was no other thread to ask any off topic question. And in most cases it was related to mcam. Cfd, I was asking for a way to use mastercam made solids and run computational fluid dynamics on them.

Quuadro settings, was related to mcam. Wasnt getting the results I felt I should be getting. Stil am not. :/

quote:

just like the can of worms opened open 50 times before. I would suggest you go to a military base and ask them about the War in Iraq I just winder how many times that has been brought up I bet you might not like the overall response you get from them.

How am I suppose to know someone has asked about off topic 50 times? Not everyone visits everyday. Wish I could alot of valuable resources in here. And good off topic conversation. That is why I felt suggesting another forum. It is not uncalled for to suggest this, why is everyone busting my balls so badly for even implying it?

Right on the main page instead of mastercam, can add gerneral conversation or something. I dont think this question was uncalled for.

quote:

Oh yeah see that is my email and my web site there and if one here could be warey about the email and idenity being up should be me but I still keep helping and still like this community.

I dont understand what your point was on this.

Anyhow I will wither away. I am in the minority, I just asked the question sorry for getting people worked up about o/t

Jim

quote:

I did not start this thread bashing anyone. I did not start this thread belittling anyone.

quote:

Pretty typical of this forum,

quote:

Alt.machines.cnc -Welcome to the land of real off-topic , boredom ,offences ,abuses ,old hatred and total B$.

Teh humble publisher

quote:

Many thanks ,Cadist ,yet it does not matters me much !

Why ,cause all my threads are O/T !

Madbub !

Do you have some ?

quote:

What is wrong winnie, I cant make a o/t question or topic? Do you ask that same question in every off topic thread, didnt think so. So why are you being a xxxx..

You're out of line. Take your **** and go home.

I am not wantign you to go away. I aplogize for slamming you so hard. It has been suggested that people who do not make their email ro names known could be the wrong people to let in here I thin kit is complete bull and was a general statement not pratically directed at you. I suspect you problay have had a bad day we all have and we all have said things on here to upset others I know I have more than once. I liek to help and Winnie is Isklander the owl who himself has over 2000 postings s ohe tries to help all he can and he has been slammed for the double person on more than one occasion inludeing me but that is who he is and we accprt all for who they are. Everyone got on the defensive becuase this had been ocvered 50 times before and some harsh things said to most of in this thread who have posted thus the response. I was only showing support for a community memeber who has tried to give back to this place and been there done that was my whole point. Stick around just remember we are people just liek you we all have stree responsiblities and things that we have passion for. Habe a good day and yeah there has been alot of O/T's latley but just like any community when you get to the point of wating for the next thing there is always that calm before the storm.

all good here hope it is all good where you are and no hard feeling because there is none here.