Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam X

METAL CHIPS

Like everyone else here, I can't wait for version X either. I've heard some good things about it, but I must say these beta testers keep a fairly tight lid on the details! We'll just have to be patient...

Jim teh hopes my employer will spring for the X upgrade when it finally gets released.

cheers.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...I must say these beta testers keep a fairly tight lid on the details!...

They have our nuts in a vise. If we talk, they twist. biggrin.giftongue.gif , j/k We just want to stay in the program and respect the NDA.

James teh loose lips sink ships

I could've had a preview of X and missed it! curse.gif Last friday our salesman was out for something else and he said he's show us X while he was there. I don't know what version it was, but it didn't have toolpaths on it. Anyway, it was late in the day and I had to leave for a Dr. appt, so I missed it. curse.gifcurse.gifcurse.gif

Thad

Nope Brendan it is does good things and with the things we can not diccuss come the thing we can like .............., then there is .............., then there is the toolpaths that do................, but I think my favorite is the custom ............. All of those things plau many more igve it the flexability, repectablilty, and favorability to make anyone who has wanted a change and improvement to be very happy with the direction the software is taking. The idea is for the furture and this version in my humble opinion does that and gives those of looking to the furture and more complex machine an idea where and how this software is going to acheive that.