Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X Verify

Harry Morse

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send them your sim# and avatar.

Thats it biggrin.gif

This is from the FAQs:

quote:

Q. How do I change my Member Level, or add an image (Avatar)?

A. Member Levels are based on the number of messages you post:

0 - New Member

11 - Member

500 - Senior Member

[At 1000 posts, we may even throw some swag your way!!]

CNC Software employees and Mastercam Resellers are exempt from the Member Levels and may have their company name displayed rather than a Level.

The privilege of having a custom Avatar is granted at 200 posts. This applies to both end users and resellers. Employees of In-House Solutions and CNC Software are the only exceptions, and may have their appropriate company logo displayed as an Avatar.

You may send in your max 96 x 96 pixel image to [email protected], along with company name and SIM number to validate your status as a licensed user.

"Hey webby, wheres my swag"??

I'm almost at 2Gs headscratch.gifheadscratch.gif

PEACE biggrin.gif

Ya know I think anyone "Harry" should feel fortunate to have Mastercam at all. I can remember way back when all I got was a blueprint a calculater and a trig book to cut complex mold detail. My fingers did the talkin at the machine with custom macros algebraic equations and all kinds of fun stuff to turn your hair grey. "YOU KNOW HOW WE VERIFIED THE TOOL PATH, WE RAN IT!!!!". I was also on a tylenol and nicotine diet. I have just recently given up both nicotine and tylenol by the way , so please forgive the outburst, and in some small way mastercam has helped. So you could say mastercam has saved my life in a way, by making it easier.

You want to complain, call a shrink. Don't take it out on the guys in here.

---Can ya feel me now!!---

Quote:

".....saved my life in a way, by making it easier.

You want to complain, call a shrink. Don't take it out on the guys in here. "

There are clearly people in this forum who have somehow incorporated masteram into the ego. It has become a part of their psyche in that if MC is insulted somehow, the person feels insulted.

This is clear cut, it's pathologic boys. The man above is right. If you fit the above description you need to call a good psychiatrist and get to work on those "issues".

I'm not insulted. Just tired of whiners blaming there own inadaquacies on something or someone else. Seems like everywhere you go these days somebody is complanin about somethin. Just shut up an take it like a man. or woman what ever the case may be.

don't want to offend anyone mind you.

---can ya feem me know!!---

quote:

It has become a part of their psyche in that if MC is insulted somehow, the person feels insulted.

Could it be that these people that you talk about might feel insulted due to them using M/C for a number of years, going through the same problems that these M/C Bashers are posting about.And a lot of these people that you are talking about are the ones that do the testing on M/C.

I would say a lot of us sit in front of M/C for more hours a day than what we see our Family,s. (which can have its plusses) biggrin.gif

So it only natuaral that they are going to pi**ed off if someone comes in bagging their favorite tool. Everyone has the right to vent on this forum but be prepared to cop a flaming for Crap statements.

quote:

I think all these youngsters are

just too lazy to set it up right.

All it take is a little patience, and with the support

on this forum, it makes life that much easier.

+10000 Steve i could not agree more. Harrys post was solved on the first page. biggrin.gif

A Big Thankyou to all the Mastercam Ego,ers. You have made my life a lot easier over the past year

cheers.gif Darren

quote:

BTW your xxxx will NOT shrink if you admit that the verify needs an update. Trust me.

We've all admitted it needs work, but now we understand

where you coming from tiny, err' Dave.

Gotta admit I'd be an angry individual too eek.gifeek.gif

And you talk about us talking S4it.

PEACE biggrin.gif

quote:

I can't claim to be any expert here, I just started using MC a few weeks ago so I have a long way to go.

Or this one is even better to make the statement you were making:

quote:

For everything I've done so far (a grand total of three parts) backplot has been most helpful.

DaveR is the author just funny:

here is the thread: 3 parts and an Expert

Now I have used Mastercam for about 3 years and consider myself a noivce and everything it can do at best just funny. headscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gif