Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Help With New FTP SERVER

cadcam

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My check will be in the mail this weekend Jay.

And thanks a lot for carrying us thru this far. cheers.gif

$2.00 is way too little to ask,so I'm hoping that we can all flip a little bit more.

Ps: How long is it going to take them to install teh new swimming pool? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Oops..... tongue.gif

Btw,I wish you had titled this thread a little different.

I almost didn't visit this thread because I know nothing about an ftp server.

I didn't realize that the help was with funds. cheers.gif

Guys I appreciate any thing you can give.

As for the pool just got mine last night after the rain thanks any ways.

Brendan I hear you about the way I made this post.

My idea was not to ask until later but everyone said know trouble and started coughing up the help.

I felt kind of strange asking but I had talked to few different people about it and they said, that is should not be a bid deal.

It was some thing I felt that was needed and just did not have the money at this time. So Me as the IT and owner it gets hard some time so I thought I would ask for some help on this issue from the folks that I share my server full time with.

And I WON’T be coming back and asking for more as I will take care of the rest and keeping the server and the intranet service up like I have sense the board basically started.

And can’t say how nice that everyone was willing to help so much.

When I get to the point to make the purchase I will post to stop help and do the drawing from the names that helped for the shirt.

Thank you all again and again for your support to make thisthing continue to move ahead.

quote:

I felt kind of strange asking

Are you kidding me?

Dude,this is the least we can do for you.

You have always provided a great service to us by allowing us to upload and download from your server.

Specially some of the crap you had to deal with on a few occasions. rolleyes.gif

I hope you have a little $$ left over so you can buy yourself a big tall Beer! cheers.gif

I agree 1000% about the FTP service you provide for us. To ask I think we would all feel muffed if you didn't ask and put yourself and your family out. I got 10000% support from my wife in sending what we sent to help you and if you ever need more you ask and I have no problem sending that or more if you need it. I am blessed that I do well enough to provide for my family and keep a roof over our heads. If it were not for this board and Mastercam I would not be in Calforina that is for sure. I am humbled greatly by the knowledge and willingness of my fellow members to help, show, teach and push this profession foward. Without your part in this we would all still be scratching our heads where and how to help the others and emails would be so clogged that we all would be pissing off our IT people with the problems it would be causing.

There is a passage in the bible and it says there is a time and place for everything you my friend help give us that place in which we can be timely in our help and get the timely help in our times of need.

Peace and I'm out of here.

there has to be a betterway Dave then you haveing to give that much just to get there.

We never fixed the poll and just moved ahead here.

I was tild they could not adjust it and everyone has just contacted me or went to pal Pal

I would say that I should be getting some mail this next few weeks.