Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

CEO asking where X is?

DavidB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is in a rush for X. A lot of Fadal users wanted Fadal to update thier control and look what they got, the 104D. It was such a flop it is now off the market. Give CNC the time to get the bugs out so when X is on your computer you'll be glad it is.

Thanks Steve, for sharing the pics.

Fear of the unknown makes ration men do crazy things.

6/23/2005

quote:

Right now, X (in its Production Candidate #1 form, which Beta testers will hopefully get soon

With X so close to release, why not show a few more screen shots, or have a WebX meeting to show off a little more.

CNC can’t possibly be worried that another CAM system is going to rip them off, it took them years to develop X and what BobCAM is going to implement what they see before X is released.

I know I feel a little better seeing that Edit Random Parameters looks like it has become Edit Common Parameters. At least seeing that it is being worked makes me feel a little better.

quote:

hopefully my postings aren't the thing that gets this thread closed.

That would be a pathetic reason to close this thread.

Knowledge is Power. Give everyone a little bit more knowledge and I bet the negative feelings of having to wait so long would settle down a bit. I know everyone would still be waiting impatient but at least we would know what we are waiting for.

Steve's doing what everybody should do...sharing information that will relax some people that are upset. If I knew that 'edit common parameters' had been addressed for X, I would be much less likely to complain about it now. Not that I did, but as an example.

I don't think anybody is going to close this thread...not after all this.

Paul

quote:

So you're curious about..?

--------------------

C.D. Moffatt

Manufacturing Engineer

Harmonic Drive Technologies

-------------------------------

No Brain, No Pain

Sorry, didn't finish my thought. I was curious how many people was really encourage to get maintenance just to get X? I just know that our reseller was very careful in talking about it, and made NO promises about X what-so-ever. He just said that we would get it, and all future upgrades with the agreement.

Glenn