Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Received MasterCAM X today--yahoo

Code_Breaker

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ctmjody, g huns and G Caputo,

Still shipping updates! But my UPS guy is VERY happy. Here is a little tidbit I learned. UPS guys get paid by the hour AND the package.

So, lets say in an 8 hour day, the typical UPS guy is supposed to handle 800 packages. That is 100 per hour. But, if they handle 1200 pkgs. in an 8-hour day, they get 4 hours of overtime.

So, when my UPS guys backs his truck up and loads on another 200-300 boxes PER DAY, he is making WAY more money.

So, just when I thought my UPS guy was going to quit... He can't wait to get over here to pick up more boxes!

G Caputo - email me if you need those codes. I will send them to you!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone in the New England seen a copy of X yet?

I see many other regions but nothing in CNC's backyard?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John

got mine tuesday from Macdac

I am in West Swanzey NH