Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Received MasterCAM X today--yahoo

Code_Breaker

All updates have been shipped to your resellers. Each reseller has flexibility in how they distribute them to you. Some have slapped a stamp on the box and shipped them, (even without the update codes DOH!) Others could be hand delivering them if that's their choice. They all are trying to get them to you in the method they think is best.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jagg,

When you do get it you should like it. It's going to take a little while to adjust but overall the more you use the more you will appreciate all the little changes. I used the software in the Shop going way back to V4 and trained for the better part of decade in Michigan and I've come to like the software more and more everyday. Change is good sometimes despite the normal human tendency to stick with what you know. I remember toolmakers complaining when they took their Rotary crosslides off the Bridgeports!!

jmparis,

Good to see you at the first seminar. What'd you think of meeting chris m for the first time. I'm surprised he was able to walk through the door to the hall without bending too far. biggrin.gif Glad to hear the shirt fits well. We're shipping all of our black t-shirts with the Mcam X packages. I'm going to tell everyone who asks that it's me pictured on the back with my arms and legs outstretched in an "X".

Doug,

Couldn't you have gotten those pics in focus? WhattsamattaU! I think it's time for a new pic phone. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Peter,

Good to see you again too. I think ,last December was the last time I was in for some trainig.

chrism is alright in my book. Anyone who is not afraid to speak up or speak his mind is "OK" in my book. He is definatly a "Big Boy", my step son stands 6'5" and I think he is nearly every inch of that, gotta be 6"4" at least. chris?

biggrin.gif