Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

mc9 post

blazing bobby

Yeah John i should get my a$$ kicked for what i said in the last post ...*sigh*

But as for you "Bobby"...If you want to get personal then keep other ppl out of it ...

Now if your slow cerebral cortex has finally acknowledged the fact that I have been making personal attacks on you throughout this whole post then maybe you will read this thoroughly and slooooowwwly so that is takes time to sink in

You need professional help ...Im not sure if you were molested by the family dog when you were a kid or your older sister exposed you to her boyfriends as a sex toy in your early yrs...but you wont get help here

In the mean time i have other things to do with my time then banter with you...by the way ...the name is Jack...Ive heard it all and you poor excuse for insults aint making it here either

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even better. I know his boss. Maybe I'll print out this thread and give it to him when I get home.

quote:

This Bobby really takes the cake though.

I take this back. Bobby can't hold a candle to Sqatting Dragon. No imagination or intelligence.

Funny thing is he keeps telling us to quit wasting our time here but he keeps coming back and posting.

G, I just read the bottom of your post, but I'm leaving my comment anyway.

bobby, I'm posting from home .... and working too.

My time... my dime...

quote:

my current job counter offered

an interesting labor statistic... 80% of people

who accept a counter offer are gone within 6 months.

I don't know you and don't know your abilities

so the statistic may not apply. I do know that

your people skills are very very poor wink.gif

Hey Blazing.....150 seats of mastercam? They should make it 149 and give you the can. Your lack of respect for the people in this forum only makes you look bad. Obviously the people in here don't need your help so the only one that your attitude will affect in the end is you. Hey guys someone needs to install parental controls on their computer because an eleven year old is online posing as an adult.

From the Mastercam website:

quote:

Mastercam's Post Processing Service and Support

A Post Processor is needed to translate toolpath information from Mastercam into an NC format the machine tool can interpret. Mastercam provides a default set of Post Processors available with the product installation. Mastercam also has an extensive library of available post processors for use with Mastercam.

Mastercam's Post Processing Department is responsible for development and maintenance of Post Processors for use with the Mastercam product line, as well as support related to Post Processors. Your Mastercam Reseller should be your first contact with all your post requests. Your Mastercam Reseller has received extensive training with the Mastercam product line, including Post Processor development.

If you are unable to contact your Mastercam Reseller, or you need further assistance, you can contact CNC Software's Post Processing Department Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., USA EST at 860-875-5006 or by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. If you are unsure whether your question is Post Processor related or not, please contact Technical Support at [email protected].

When requesting Post Processor modifications to an existing post processor please follow these guidelines:

1. Be sure you have already tried to contact your Mastercam Reseller for assistance.

2. Provide your contact information, Mastercam version you are running, and the serial number of your SIM.

3. Provide a detailed description of the problem you are having.

4. Provide the make and model of the machine and control.

5. Provide the .PST file that you are using including any additional post related files such as .PSB or .TXT.

6. Provide a simple Mastercam file (MCX, MC9, etc) that illustrates the problems you are having with the post processor. When possibile please narrow down the problem operations or toolpaths that are causing the problems.

7. Provide the "bad" NC code file that is being output from Mastercam. Make sure this code was generated with the Mastercam file you have included.

8. Provide the "good" NC code file that shows the corrections needed. You can make a copy of the "bad" NC file and edit it replacing the bad code with the desired code. Include any additional comments you think may be necessary or helpful.

Mastercam X customers should use the Zip2Go utility to gather Mastercam part data into a .Z2G file and attach this file to the e-mail. For more information on using Zip2Go, please refer to the Mastercam Help or click here.

Kannon,

ROFLMFAO!! It's "Blazing Bunghole" pasta day in the Bobby household.

quote:

maybe he lives in the basement

John13,

I think you're right. Don't all Trolls live in dark, wet, underground hideaways? He probably resembles the "cave troll" from "The Lord of the Rings". Where my wife said "look at how small they are" when referring to its "junk" when we saw the troll model at the "Lord of the Rings" traveling exhibit. biggrin.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

My wife tells me I'm too naive; it saddens me to think someone would do this thinking it was fun, but he obviously wasn't serious about needing help. He completely ignored posts that were trying to be helpful. We've had plenty of people ask for posts without reading the FAQ who responded well when told it was against policy. I feel sorry for this lazy, socially inept, emotionally immature, gas bag. I sincerely hope that someday he learns how to build a life for himself, but he'll probably waste all his time waiting for someone to give him one.