Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

My Mastercam Reseller is the Best on the Planet

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Often resellers get heat for one thing or another, but today my reseller went out of their way to help me out with a problem and for that I am SO grateful.. It's not just this time either. They have ALWAYS been Top Notch but today was really special.

Thank You CAD/CAM Consulting Services! cheers.gif

Tom, Melissa, Glenn, Rob, Arlene, Dennis and James

You're the best!!!!!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Nope. I was up 'til 3:00am looking for them.

I'm sooooooo sorry to forget you Jay. Please accept my humble apologies. You've taken care of em on several ossacions as well.

Folks the story goes like this. I lost my keys. My SIM is attached to my keys. My Volvo keys are going to cost $450 to replace, and my SIM will cost some money too. I called them late in the afternoon yesteday to see about getting a replacement, cost timeframe, etc... They took care of me. Hopefully later today I'll be Mastercamming again. They went above and beyond and for that I'm grateful.

quote:

I lost my keys. My SIM is attached to my keys

That happened to me once. I found them in a fresh laundered pair of pants hanging in my closet. The sim didn't even mind the trip through the washer and dryer smile.gif

I hate to bring up something painfully obvious,

but if you haven't lost the Volvo too, the keys have got to be somewhere in the house biggrin.gif

gcode teh smarta$$ biggrin.gif

quote:

"Yeah, check out the new USB hasp. It goes right on your keychain. That way you never lose it."

Mine has too small a hole in it to fit on a keychain headscratch.gif

As far as resellers go...mine is Bryan Johnson from MLC-CAD...

He has always been there when I needed help...

Ima trade my hasp in for another one so I can quit wearing this stupid thing around my neck lol

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Melissa came though BIG TIME. Got codes and a working SIM!!!!!

gcode you're right. They SHOULD be somewhere here, but alas I cannot find there. biggrin.gif

A BIG shout out to CNC Software too for going the extra mile. Not sure who you are but thank you VERY much. cheers.gif