Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

CNC programers required urgently

cmfugen

Hi

We are looking for a CNC programmer with Mastercam X2 capabilities,machines are of Haas. We offer handsome salary, best work culture and work environment. We are located in Mississauga,Ontario,Canada, persons who are looking for immediate openings are most welcome, you can mail your resumes at [email protected]

Thanks

and

Regards

cmfugen

[ 11-12-2007, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: cmfugen ]

quote:

hi guys

we are serious, we are looking for programmers and who ever is interested please contact at [email protected]

thanks

cmfugen

In all your seriousness, you really need to provide some solid verifiable information.

Your posting for some as of now unknown company using a hotmail account.

I for one, would not be willing to send a resume somewhere that has only that kind of information available.

Perhaps if you provided something with some brick and mortar there might be a few individuals up that way that might take your offer a bit more serious.

I hope you are willing to pay over $40 an hour. Thats about the going rate these days for a good programmer.

Here is a good question to pose to the forum members: How much pay would it take to get you to move to the Toronto area? Besides great medical, dental, vacation (which your company provides right, cmfugen?), what kind of salary would get you to pack up and move?

I'd answer, but I'm extremely happy with what I'm doing, so my answer would be unfairly high.

Another question for cmfugen: Will you pay a relocation bonus to get someone to move to you? That might go along way towards getting some interest.

How about posting a little bit more about the job in general. What does your company do/make? What is your budget and financial outlook? What kind of responsibilities/perks would someone get by working for you?

Just posting a general "we need programmers for Haas machines" without providing some details about the position and company you won't garner the best responses to your post.

quote:

Just posting a general "we need programmers for Haas machines" without providing some details about the position and company you won't garner the best responses to your post.

Yes that stuff would help, but does all that stuff really matter when they are "serious"? Shouldn't that be enough?

Are we hiring? Always. Can I help get you a job? No, not directly, although you could use me as a Boeing reference. Everyone has to apply online through the Boeing employment website. No exceptions.

$40 an hour is what I would expect to pay for a top level programmer if I owned a shop. This would be someone with at least 10 years of programming experience that was really good at Mastercam.

Well what the heck. I'll jump on the bandwagon too. We're looking for qualified programmers too. and Setup guys, and operators,

Growing well diversified shop in Puget Sound area. I'll pay top wages for well qualified people. I can help with relocation as well.

We have five machines and are buying three more this comming year.