Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MC doesnt start.....

Hardmill

Are you running Mr2, duel screens, and multiple applications, multiple apps on duel are not supported, corrupts config files. Results in unstable system.

---------------------------

Mastercam X Mill Level 3

Mastercam X Lathe Level 1

Mastercam X Solids

Mastercam X FiveAxis

XP Pro SP2

AMD Athlon64 X2 Dual 5600+

2.81GHz,2.0G Ram

I had that happened when I accidently shut down my computer when Mastercam was still running. What worked for me, after I reinstalled Mastercam and it still didn't work, was when I got the warning, I just left the warning on the screen and started Mastercam again. It worked so I opened any file hit save and closed it down. When I restarted it, everything came in fine. I didn't try to duplicate it, for fear that I may have just got lucky, I hope this helps .

Dazz I'm with G-code, I have 3 sessions of MC open ,1 pro-e session and open office. Plus emastercam mozilla and XM. Duel screens and all. Sometimes it sounds like my 'puter is fixing to fly away because of the internal fan(go figure).

Only trouble I was having is when I would sometimes close a session of MC I would get the unhandled exception error. The link Dave sent Hardmill to seems to have fixed that.