Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

This forum sucks

sausage

hey man!!!

you got to realize that this forum can not be a end all be all school for learning MC from the ground up... you got to put in some effort (buy books, goto a class that your dealer offers, play around making useless widgits)

And as far as Bobcam goes... NO contest to MC

so sorry if you thought this was a free training class. All of us here have done our time learning MC and the questions you see here are specific to a problem that, after applying the knolwege that we have individualy we ask for a "different way to skin the cat"

sure we will help out a newbie but not on every single step to do a task. We can not afford the time to help when we all are tring to make a living.

I'm not an expert programmer or a perfect human

being, but I can tell alot about you by your

immature childish responses. As such, I doubt your

programming problems will ever be solved in this

Forum. Your problem lies between the chair and the keyboard. Why don't you GROW UP first and then maybe you can learn how to program !!!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

As one of the senior members of this forum, I am personally offended at your statement.

quote:

The rest of you insecure jag offs know what you can kiss

I can assure you that you will not ever recieve ANY of my 10 years of Mastercam experience which I am very free with to everybody else. As you can see, only one person has more posts than I do, that's my friend cadcam, so there goes your theory about me being insecure.

Face it, you're a wannabe programmer who won't suck it up and worth through your difficulty so do yourself a favor, go play solitare.

And another thing, if this forum sucks, then go try using one of the news groups with your little attitude and see how much help you get there.

Have a nice day poser.

[ 06-05-2002, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: James Meyette ]

actually, i think, in some ways, he has a point.

we, toolmakers don't teach very many people anything at all, especially in the last 15 or 20 years, since our employers started using as operators instead of toolmakers. some of us even feel like mushrooms.... "kept in the dark and fed

s*#t".... but i don't think this forum fits his description.

In his very 1st post he asked a question and product devl guy gave this answer..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please contact your dealer so that you can go through some Mastercam training. This forum is a great tool for users to go to with specific questions, but based upon your question, I'd recommend a training class - you'll be productive much sooner.

PDG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's obvious that his guy has no experience with mastercam and apparently no one willing to get him the training. With that said it is ashame to see a post like this on this forum. I for one have been helped a lot and have tried to give my help. The problem with Sausage is with no formal training he feels he is going to get it on this forum. I for one don't have the time and I'm sure my employer would not be happy to see me give internet mastercam lessons to some one.

Sausage, I'm sorry you feel you got a raw deal on this forum but the very 1st advice you were given was that you needed basic training and this forum could help you but was not the place to teach you. I hope you get the training you need and come back here and share in the knowlege to so greatly exists in this forum ..

BTW Sausage posted this two day's ago in another thread.

-----------------------------------------------

Thak you very much

you've all been wonderful

-----------------------------------------------

Really sounds disgruntaled to me!!

Kev

[ 06-05-2002, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]

This is an intellegence and able to get in the seat and go issue.Most people teach themselves 90% of what they Know,I feel I am a strong Programmer not the best but I seen myself next to others locally and usually I excell,but I am FAR from the best,heres the catch,NO SCHOOLED TRAINING,quit wining swallow some pride and get on it.Unless you cant handle some pressure,and a learning curve,THEN FIND A NEW TRADE.thats all I will go now but dont blame others for something your lacking.As far as a jag off,good choice

of words,Did you go to school to learn that??MORON mad.gif Sorry for stooping to a lower level guys,but my temper for people in this trade with little patience and that point the finger so quick really @#%! me off. mad.gif