Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Training

MarkS

Our shop has been using Mastercam for about 2 1/2

years. We are switching over from another CAM system, so all user in the shop have not switched over yet. We are now at a place where everyone will start using the new software.

We have been looking at options for training. There is training available from our reseller which will be what we start with.

So my question is about programs like StreamingTeacher, Training Video's through mastercamu.com, etc.

Would like feedback on these and other programs out there for training aids after the initial reseller training.

Thanks

I waited for along time before I switched from V9 to X3. I guess I felt I didn’t have the time to deal with a new way of doing things. Well I had a job last month that I new I needed help on from my dealer using simultaneous 4th axis programming. Well I didn’t want to ask him how to do it in V9 , especially since we pay maintenance. Let me put it this way, it felt a little embarrassed. LoL!! redface.gif So I ended up getting Streaming Teacher. I crammed for 14 hours on the weekend, and by the end of that next week I was easily just as fast as I was in V9.

So the moral of my story is that it works very well, and the teachers on there are great for putting it into easy to learn terms.

cheers.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I've used streamingteacher for sometime now.If there is a better or easier site than this one I haven't seen one.Art is free and tells you all you need to know.

An idea for your company is to subscribe to Mastercam Product you want your employees to use.Have them all get the password and take some time every day to explore it.Even just at work as a "break" or as fill in time between jobs. You'll save money in the long run.

Mastercam X3

Art