Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MCUtils - Wheelmouse and Menues

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have really wanted the wheelmose support for a loooooong time. I wanted it sooooo bad that even though you said it will not work in ME, I tried it anyway.

The wheel mouse support works great! It is only the operations part that does not work and causes a quick Mastercam death. Would it be possible to separate them or alter the c-hook and make the wheelmouse support workable for 95/98/ME?

Hi to all

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from Jeff

I like the chook,but why doesn't my op manager look like the one above?

Or is that from something else?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The images is from my german version. Is the different positions of the buttons what you mean?

I change the OP-Manager a litle bit. I like it if the "Regen" button is not so close to the other buttons. Regen takes sometimes very long and a click on a wrong button is bad.

@cadcam and James Meyette

v9.1 will have a new DLL, because of the structure change inside the system. v9.1 is not releases and we will finish the dll if CNC gives the version out. I know that v9.1 supports the scroll mouse, but just for zoom. We create the dll because I like to have dynamic rotation on my mouse.

@all 95/98 and Me users

Mcutils works only in Windows NT, 2000 and XP because we just a special Windows API function for the icon menue that not exist is 95/98 and Me (Bill Gates problem) - just the wheelmouse will work.

I would like to say thank-you for the many words of encouragement.

Comments are always welcome.

Enjoy the chook.

regards

Andreas

No,

I meant that I didn't have the new buttons.

But actually I did,I always expand every window to fit my screen,(a major pet peeve of mine).

And the new buttons were added onto the maximized window instead of re-sizing the newly formed window to fit my screen.

Go Red Wings!!!