Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Bowling for Columbine

Müřlıń®

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the amount of lives that sick xxxx "touched," he deserved what he got. Perhaps a slow, agonizing death would have been more appropriate! Or better yet, let him be fondled/raped by 130 prisoners.

Thad

[ 08-30-2003, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: Thad ]

Terrorist, serial killers and child molesters. Who peed in the gene pool?

Past a certain point you people commit acts that are inhuman, and loose thier right to be treated like a human. As Dennis Miller says, "It's time to step up and take one for the home team." However you thin the heard, it needed to be done in the case of this inhuman scum.

I know... justice... the rule of law... how we treat him says more about us than it does about him....

I'm just saying a little jailhouse justice in this case doesn't make me fret too much about the equity of the justice system. If there ever needs to be a third rail in society, it's crimes against children.

That beast used his position of power and trust to prey on children. He did this many times over many years. He ruined many innocent people's lives. Let him burn in hell, and the sooner he gets there the better.

[ 08-30-2003, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: Charles Davis ]

I hate to hijack this thread any further, but...

Lately we've had some real wack jobs that need to be removed from the gene pool.

Green Bay is usually a pretty crime-free town, but yesterday a guy slit the throat of a 2-1/2 year old girl after he and the mother got into a fight. He was drunk. I can't imagine what this little girl could possibly have done to become the victim of something so horrible. The girl is in stable condition and the guy is still on the loose. I hope some "locals" find this guy before the law does.

About 2 weeks ago a woman was taken out of town and raped and lit on fire. Amazingly she crawled to a house and found help. She is still in acoma and going day by day.

In both cases they are looking for hispanic men. Not that race matters because they all fall into the scum catagory.

I'll leave "Border problems" for another day.

How can we stop this? These guys don't qualify for human rights.

I'm gonna try to start an "O/T Happy Thoughts" thread now.

Later

Scotty - (How can we stop this? These guys don't qualify for human rights.)

Well, being raised by full blooded Italians I have learned one thing - family takes care of family. And it`s not just Italians. Remember the movie "Next of Kin"? It`s family again. That`s how it`s done. Always be aware of your surroundings, always expect the unexpected. Routines are dangerous. A repeatable pattern is easy to follow. I even have 6 differant routes to take to work. And, I choose them at random. I know - you`re thinking WOW,he`s out there. Not really. Just extensive militairy training in how to avoid conflict and how to stay alive. But, if something does happen - take care of it. OK - I`ve beat this horse to death.