Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

9-11-01 Remembered

Brendan P

+1

The strength of our country was tested on that day. The people who did such deeds felt that would bring our conuntry to its knees. I tell them they failed to do that. They only made how great this country is shine through. The people who gave their life on that day are all hero's expect for the terriost who were damn cowards. We all feel for the lose of the familes that lost someone on that day. We move on to do our part whatever it is to make this country stronger and better. The people are still with us in spirt and they will never be fogotten. I am glad to see the tributes we give to them and know we always will. I have always been proud to be an american and always will. This not a perfect country but it is the country it was dsigned to be that of freedom, liberty and justice for all!!!!!!!!!!!!

just my thoughts

Crazy Millman

PS ---

Have added toby Keith's "BROUGHT TO YOU COURTESY OF THE RED WHITE AND BLUE" on the ftp site under unspecified.

Listen o it a couple of times and go buy the album and send Peter Jennings an old boot.

The puttz would not let TOBY KEITH sing it on the memorial prog and got boots from everyone including senators.(Toby was on John/Boy and Billy and told of it)

Download the song and listen to it.

Then Go get a flag for your yard

SSJ

Q: Why don't they replay the video and news commentary of that tragic day on network TV the whole week to remind our country that THERE ARE people out there who's only desire is to do us harm and murder the children, women and men of our country NO MATTER WHAT HOW GOOD OUR STATED INTENTIONS ARE. They want us all dead - it's that simple. No negotiations, no reasoning, no peace agreements will bring them around.

Would it be too upsetting to relive this attack? Would the Libs try to spin the replay as W trying to garner more support for the war? AND THERE IS A WAR GOING ON YOU KNOW.

Screw the finding of WMD. Screw France & Germany. They don't have the forsight, mettle or courage to pursue a free Middle East. A functioning, prospering & democratic Iraq would be the terrorists and regional dictators (read IRAN) worst nightmare. Should we succeed history will show that this was a major watershed event in world politics.

GO W.

I want to say,that we ,people of Israel , are with you !

We understand your pain !

Your pain is our pain.

We were shocked and this is our black day too.

And our pain turned to be a pain of everyday loss .

We pray for peace but we must fight .

The weak and with low moral are doomed.

And we wish you to be brave and motivated ,strong and merciless to those xxxx ,that make no difference between children and soldiers and prefere to blow airplanes ,buildings,buses and shoot children and pregnant woman.

They will never win or this world will turn to the hell on earth .

When I read about the fall of the Roman Empire I `ve got to conclusion that Rome lost not under barbaric tribes strickes ,but at the day ,when they decided to permite serve in army to foreigners ,former slaves, and to other non Romans.

At the days of Roman glory only Roman citizens served in the legions and noble man in chavalry.

Well they became too rich and lazy ...

They started to make deals with the enemies , instead of fight .

They even payed to one enemy to protect against others.

The end everyone knows !

I wish to USA to be strong and motivated and never to divide the fate of Romans .

+1 Iskander

Unlike the idiots in suits that run our media here in the United States we as a people are able, for the most part, to discern between blood lusting animals who live for evil and the measures taken to keep them at bay. Unfortunately our media portrays each side as victims when Israel targets terrorist leaders who hide among women and children as the filthy xxxx plan the next attack on civilian women and children. This tree of terrorist evil should not just be periodically trimmed it should be chopped down have its roots dug out and the whole mess burned and paved over. Although we as a nation we will never quite know what it is like to live with the fear of when and where the next cowardly attack will come from I think 9/11 gave us a shocking reality check.

Just 30 minutes away from the scene of America’s most horrific attack, in Brooklyn’s Atlantic Avenue neighborhood, you will still find Muslim extremists right here in American cities who spend their American money, drive taxicabs on American streets who duck into their mosques at night, like filthy little rats in a sewer, to praise the devils that committed these evil acts. When will we wake up as a nation?

Here is a link about 9/11 that really is an eye opener http://www.msnbc.com/news/960400.asp

And I'll add that Rabbi Meir Kahane knew what had to be done. -Is Islam a legitimate religion and should mosques be considered holy places if they are really the mechanism and birthplace of the terrorist evil that targets women and children?

How are these righteous virtues?

Wake up America!

I'll never forget 9/11,

Aaron

[ 09-08-2003, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: A-ron ]

Any time I see the replay of the towers falling, I still can't quite comprehend that it really happened. As with everyone else, I stayed glued to the TV and radio for weeks afterwards, but no amount of coverage could truly convey the scale of the tragedy. I see the film, and it's like reliving a bad dream that I still can't quite believe really happened.

The one thing I'll say here is this: Shame on anyone who has used this tragedy as an opportunity for political, economic, or celebrity gain. Liberal or conservative, politician or businessman, small business or government contractor, independent film maker or media giant, pundit or songwriter,.. It sickens me to think of people seeking to profit from such a horrifying event.

A-ron, I just read that article and it makes me want to SCREAM!!!! What would happen if a white neighborhood posted anti-muslim signs? Or a white neighborhood posted signs for white power? SO let me try to think like a liberal puke for one second ::smokes some weed, drinks some frapafreackincheno, plays some James Taylor:: I can see why its ok to have signs that read "all infadels must die" that makes sense to me. Mosques breed hate and teach death, but that is a political freedom isn't it? Freedom of speech right? Thats what the VILLAGEthat raised my taught me to axcept.

BULLSH*T they hide behind the same freedoms that they fight aqainst. If it is so good over there, and the Muslim nation is the holy land, THEN GO BACK AND SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS THE REST OF YOU BROTHERS.

[ 09-08-2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Toolfab ]

Amen to that Toolfab. I have lived and worked by the largest arab populated city (Dearborn, Mi.)

For the most part the people there are Americans looking to achieve the "American Dream" no different from us.For that I cannot blame them or any other race , creed , or religion: from irishman to africans , everyone wants the good life.If they can get it by our laws , more power to em.

But there is a very large population that expands from Dearborn to other suburbs that would like to see all Americans die so they can take over and fix everything that isn't broke. They want to rule our country under their religious laws while they eat apple pie , drink pepsi, and drive Chevy's to their family owned businesses where they hang their country's *&%#$ flag. mad.gif Forget the freedom of speech and freedom of religion crap , these people are programmed to want us dead, PERIOD.

God bless all that died in the tragedy and all who helped the survivors live thru it !

While I tend to agree with Toolfab and Midnight, this comment made me stop and think..

quote:

so they can take over and fix everything that isn't broke. They want to rule our country under their religious laws

Sounds very familiar in the fact that we, (read Americans) have been doing that for over 200 years.. What's different about them wanting to convert us? Except the fact that we're not cowards about how we go about doing it..

'Rekd teh Ya ever stop to think.. then forget to start again?

Rek'd, your making me think way too hard for a Monday.... confused.gif which is worse greed with unintentional malice or religion with pure hatred ? Not sure there's a right answer to that one, but I have picked my team nontheless. Thankfully I have a choice that wasn't pounded down my throat ! cheers.gifcheers.gif

Lets not get carried away with this “non profit war” thing, I find it amazing that in the two years that have passed not one movie has been made of 9-11. Check out a movie from 1942 called “Air Force”. It is a pure propaganda flick. I loved it. (It also has some great footage of some early model B-17s if you like war-birds.) My point is that we need now, as we needed then, something to rally us, something to build up our momentum, to maintain our focus. If a profit is made, so be it.

Nationalism isn’t necessarily a bad thing, neither is hatred for the enemy. All we get from Hollywood are lectures on how we can’t let hatred and nationalism cloud our judgment. All I hear from media is how sad people were as a result of 9-11. How about a little RAGE!! mad.gif Some righteous ANGER!! mad.gif Let those who lost loved ones feel the sadness, let us who were enraged by this focus our anger, as well as our grief, in a fight to make sure that it never happens again. I have every right to be enraged, I have every right to hate, I have every right to fight.

Over and over again I hear libs say “I love my country, but”. The only thing I have heard that gives me any confidence I hear on the news straight from the soldiers on the ground. They are the best of us; we cannot afford to lose a single one. During the war I heard ordinary soldiers interviewed that you would think were military spokesmen. I have the utmost respect for our military, and I can’t help but think that the wrong people are dieing in this conflict. If this were the USSR circa 1941 the “I love my country but” folks would have been rounded up, given broomsticks and sent straight to the front to catch German bullets. Now, I do support the right to descent, I would just prefer that they keep it to themselves until terrorism is nothing but a bad memory. For when descent is taken by our enemy as weakness it is little more than treason light.

Long live the USA!!!!!!!!

Clayton

P.S. At least Neville Chamberlain had the decency to be ashamed of himself.

Brendan, in an effort to bring this back to where it started...

I hope that someday we will be able to see the end of the kind of violence that we witnessed on 9/11/01 and the kind that we read about from Israel seemingly every week. Until that day we will hopefully stand united and strong against those who intend to do us harm and put aside our philosophical differences in order to preserve the unfettered existence of this, the greatest nation on Earth (not meant to be an insult in any way to other member nations of this forum, only my belief).

Please take a moment, today and every day, to think about the thousands of young American men and women who pick up a rifle every morning when they awake and walk the line between US and THEM to assure that we may continue to live our comfortable lives in this great nation.

Semper Fi

Chris