Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

3D PDF from Verisurf

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ernie,

I downloaded and installed it on my 64bit desktop and it works great. I loaded onto our shop desktop 32 bit and it works fine but the toggle cross section does not show up. The only difference is I have Adobe Pro, does that make a difference?

Thank you

"How does the 3D PDF work? I press the 3D button and nothing happens. I already restarted MasterCam and rebooted the PC.

Thanks in advance."

TK, this is bad a$$! You need to have solids or surfaces visible. I tried it with wire frame and it farted. As dumb as this may sound, you do have Adobe pdf installed, correct?

I love the Verisurf tools Ernie, thanks for them, unfortunately I can't install the X7 version listed above.

My IT department is saying it is giving our anti-virus software fits. We are using: TrendMicro Office Scan - Version 8.0

Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Thanks a bunch,

Kevin C.

Kevin, the problem with the file is not that is has a viruse it is that it has not been downloaded what they consider an acceptable amount of times. Microsoft does this as well and the magic number for them is 100K. Verisurf does extensive testing to make sure the stuff is virus free, but noting can be done about false positives.

I've look every where on the PDF for the cross section tool and can't find it. I check with the help menu and it says you have to activate it when you creat athe PDF., can't find/figure that out either. can anyone walk me through it?

I've look every where on the PDF for the cross section tool and can't find it. I check with the help menu and it says you have to activate it when you creat athe PDF., can't find/figure that out either. can anyone walk me through it?

It works with Adobe version 11. You may need to check for updates, here is how to check for updates in Adobe Reader.

PDF_Check_for_Updates.jpg