Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Memorable topics for this year

Jack Mitchell

Looking back on this past year some really great and not so great things have occured. Personally, I feel that some of these amounted into some interesting debates.

Honorable mention must surely go to Scott for his wanting to delete a hokey thread welcoming new members then it balloned into something else entirely biggrin.gif

The Mrs. hijacking your name & password was sort of cute as well. But the Jayson's sister thing just blew me away. biggrin.gif

The "Here's Johnney" thread for maximum forum participation and Matt's "He's a maniac dancing routine" also James as the "Unforgiven" in all due respect - thanks James for being such a sport.

The "Tin Soldier" thread cause I started it was was soooo very wrong with the analogy.

P.S. Bring it on Ron smile.gif

My terrible attack on Brendan for which I am so sorry for and yet feel that we have become close friends for it.(Our brutal honesty about drinking, driving, and drugs).

Chris for winning the prize that I promise to send this week.

Andrew for the amazing and yet scientific collant thread.

The who shot JR/Millman? debate. smile.gif

Seriously though - this year has been an exceptional experience for member involvement and forum growth.

Add to this thread if you dare biggrin.gif for so much has occured this year that I just simply cannot say it loudly enough - Thanks guys and Kathy for such an amazing year of fun and frolics. Huge kudos to the fine people at In-House and Mastercam for a great year of sharing.

Let's try to be civil and kind only because were all friends in here. smile.gif Please add to this thread as you see fit.

So much has occured this year that I cannot mention all of it and I am sorry for overlooking.

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

i think this forum is great. the diffrent people

from around the usa and the world. it's great how

everyone comes together to help out one another

and for some of you actually there for each other.

i personaly feel i have known some of you for ever

yea you get some crazy threads and you have your

flames, but it's like a brother or sister fighting

you get past it and move on. i would really miss

coming to this forum and not read what other

members are doing and the things they like to do.

keep it up guys and gal. and may the new year be

even better.

cheers.gif marty cheers.gif