Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Anyone hear from Tim Hollis?

Philcott

Tim are you out there?

Hey forum friends,

Has anyone heard from Tim Hollis since he wrote all the free trade stuff a couple of months ago? We were making jokes about him watching his back after letting all the information out and (as I see it) he has been silent ever since. headscratch.gif

Sure hope he's o.k.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Yes they have internet there.

Strange, I wonder if "somebody" had "a little talk with him" if you know what I mean. Sounds a little cloak and dagger if you ask me...

James teh conspiracy theorist

quote:

1st Warning!!!!!

Last Warning!!!!

See, I let some-body talk me into taking down my warning, just last night, and here we are again!!!

So I do not care, if you agree or not!!!!

To Every-body who can read this

This is a thread about a Jan's, Dad, coming to visit.

If you step on it, try to correct dead people's history, or try to inflict your personal views and thoughts, onto this thread, about things gone past, that can not, be changed here.

Then you are indeed being IGNORANT, IDIOTIC, And CHILDISH.

And for each post I have to clean-up and or delete, you will receive a copy of the e-mail, requesting that you been banned!!!!

Yikes! eek.gif

Do I sense a bit of tension for ol Timmy boy? Geez. Someone needs some sleep or somfin.

'Rekd

I believe Tim was just protecting the privacy/dignity of someone's personal photo collection. I'm not sure which one's were being referred to but it seemed as if the warning posts and deleted posts were all directly after the post which contained a link to photos. Perhaps his replies seem harsh considering the topic but we don't know what was said in those deleted posts. Here's hoping all is well with Tim and his family. cheers.gif