Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

PLEASE, read this mail

efendi

Can you help me?

I am student.Trully I learn mastercam in my house.

I buy a discinstaller,but it`s nor from the legal seller. Can you help me ( every who read this mail ),to give me free mastercam disc installer.

If buy,i don`t have much money.

If you want to help me,you can send me money or master cam disc installer at my home:

Jln. Demak Bintoro III no. 6B Nusukan - Solo

57135 - Indonesia.

Mean while, i thank you for your attension.

best regards,

efendi

efendi,

You cannot get a legal Mastercam installation for free. You can get a 'Demo' disk from your reseller for nearly free that you can use to learn Mastercam. But it will not allow you to save your files or post nc code.

Please talk to your local Mastercam reseller.

no,no, this can't be real. this twilight zone stuff. nobody can possibly be that ignorant of the consequences.

This is like the guy that gave his license to the teller at the bank to cash a check and then robbed the bank, leaving his i.d .there .

These two must be related.

I banghead.gif just banghead.gif don't banghead.gif get banghead.gif it.

--------------------

M.O.

We're not here for a long time, so let's have a good time!

I'm guessing this guy really has no clue and as

probably spent a month's pay on bad crack.

My father was in the oil business and I spent 4 years in Sumatra, Indonesia in the late 1950's. There was a little village outside the oil camp. School for the kids was a clearing in the middle of the village.

The blackboard was a rusted out shovel and a piece of charcoal. Its really a very different

world. The poorest of the poor in the US are wealthy beyond dreams to those people.

Obviously, things have changed. efendi has a computer of some sort and electricity to run it,

but the price of a seat of Mastercam is more than

most Indonesian's will earn in a lifetime.

It makes me very grateful to live in the USA.

I'm sure not going to help him get his crack running, but if I had a Demo disc I'd mail it to him.

quote:

whats the Magic 8 ball predict here?

quote:

If you want to help me,you can send me money or master cam disc installer at my home:

Jln. Demak Bintoro III no. 6B Nusukan - Solo

57135 - Indonesia.

I walked through the desert and rumbled in wood

But never I saw such a strange attitude

My friend Eeyore is donkey ,not xxxx

He lost once his tale ,but OK with his arse

Well ,even a KUEl may be bit ridicule

And even a KuEl is not complete fool

Now ,speaking serious ,have you ever read the FAQ ?

The Fool`s Day is coming soon ,so you guys (ReKd especially ),prepare yourself !

[ 03-23-2004, 05:21 AM: Message edited by: Winnie Teh Pooh ]

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Somebody should mail this guy a demo disk. Just for giggles to see if that was what he wanted.

LOL!!!!! Man, ..................

Mike's right, we shoudl ask where he got his other copy from before we totally scare him away.

James teh "That's all I have to say about that"

quote:

Whats the difference, its the same as recording from the radio, If its not for public use or used to make a profit, no one can touch you, as the guys says he is a poor student trying to learn mastercam,

I just want to learn to fly a 747. I should steal one and teach myself. I won't let anyone else fly on it or, use it to make a profit, so it's ok.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

There are reasonably priced options these days for people to learn Mastercam and other software packages without having to break the law and or break the bank. In the early days though that was a different story. You almost HAD to get a cracked version before V7 if you wanted to spend time at home learning. But today that's not the case thankfully. I wonder if "X"'s Demo will be able to at least save like Surfcam's does. That would be suhweet! There there would REALLY be no excuse for stealing it.