Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T ever happen to you

Marty A

we had our elk state convention this

past weekend up in midland mi. my wife

couldn't make it this trip. well i'm the

er and one of my officers is a 26 year old

girly. she happened to bring one of her

girl friends up. well saturday night after

everything was done, i was going back to my room and there they were waiting at my door.i'm

thinking oh crap now i have to go to the bar.

well here i am sitting in the bar with these

two women. well the talk on there part started

to shift to a more um you know what way.now i'm really

thinking holy sh@#!@#t now what do i do. i.m 52

and married i don't need this,where was this 30

years ago. well at midnight i went to the mens room and never went back. anyone have a story

like this.to wierd, but my wife got a kick out of it

eek.gif marty eek.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

"...I promise to forsake all others until death so us part..." was my vow and I intend to keep it.

I love my wife, she's an amazing woman. I love my kids too - even the teenager that I could have just strangled last night and I would not want to do anything that would jeopardize that even if I knew nobody would ever find out.

James teh Character is who you are when you think nobody is watching.

Good job dude.

One of my FORMER friends turned out to be a cheat. He'd cheated on his wife pretty continually throughout his 20 year marriage before she finally split. I didn't find that out till the end. What a piece of crap.

Him = fish eaten by a cat + picked out of the cat box by a dog + sticking to my shoe out in the yard.

Thumbs up Marty, and good move cheers.gif

I may have been married for only 6 years, but I would never think of having an affair on my wife. There may be days that we don't see eye to eye, but knowing what kind of person she is just puts a smile on my face, and makes me feel like a little kid being in love for the first time smile.gif

trust me i am not any where near handsome but...

i was at a machine tool show where i met twins

( really cute twins). we hit it off and they invited me back to their house for drinks and a hot-tub. after thinking twice i ran screaming into the night. it just aint' worth it in the long run. a couple of minutes of pleasure vs. a lifetime of guilt.

no thanks, phil

Years ago, my wife had to go out of town on a business trip. Her plane hadn't been in the air

10 minutes when her best friend came by the house

in a tiny little halter top and short shorts, crawling all over me.

I declined the offer and thought that was the end of it.

When my wife got back, this little witch was on the phone, telling my wife that I'd been making passes at her for a week curse.gif

gcode teh can't win for lossen

[ 05-25-2004, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: gcode ]

+1000 to Greg! That'd need to stay with the boys... wink.gif

The rest of you guys either have found something in life that I thought was only in Danielle Steele books or your wives know the addy of this website...

Just kidding, sort of... rolleyes.gif

quote:

...where was this 30

years ago..?

You're a rock Marty; a better man than I. You know, of course, that since you resisted you would've gotten away with it clean eek.gif

cheers.gif C

[ 05-26-2004, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Dave Thomson ]

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...a couple of minutes of pleasure vs. a lifetime of guilt...

Got that right.

quote:

...The rest of you guys either have found something in life that I thought was only in Danielle Steele books...

Naw, whenwe got married, we decided right up front that divorce was not an option. So when you go into it like that, you tend to work at it a bit more than if it is an option.

JM2C and JMHO

James teh wife does not know the addy of the site I don;t think.

Besides I got more respect for myself to go cheat on my wife. I am not saying I don't repect her but you have to have repect for yourself as much as your partner to not cheat or do soemthing along that line. I get asked by my wife if I would and my response is if I didn't love you would not have married you and if I wanted ot be with someone else I would not be with you. I also have kids and she is I would ever need to keep me happy. Do we have our moments of cousre as with any relationship in life going to have your moments but making up is always the fun part. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Not too sure what I'd do!!! rolleyes.gif

Guess I'd have be in the situation first.

If I had it my way,I'd be rolling in the sack everyday,but my wife is too busy watching reality TV shows.

Must have something to do with the being married/getting divorced/getting re-married (to the same woman)again routine!!!! eek.gif

I had worked in this country about 6 months, we were 4 people on nights, were I was the so called supervisior, well it was right doing flu sesaon, and 2 operators was sick, so it was me and this temp. who had worked there about 2 months. She was a singel mom, about 6 years older than me. Well she had a verly bad night, she milled of screw's, then forgot to tighten down the parts ect. Around 6 hours into the shift, I have still not been able to do any of my own work, just been to busy getting her machine straighten out, so I told her in a come voice"Hey forget about, you are just having a bad night, why dont you go home for the night, and come back fresh tommorow". About 30 min. after she had left, the door bell rang, she told me that her car had made some weird noises and was leaking gas, so if she could use te phone to call after a ride. I offcourse said no problem, she used the phone, and was now standing in the WEDM with me waiting for somebody to pick her up. Well to make a long story short, she started to bring stuff up like, tell your wife you have to go golfing, and you and I can go to a hotel, she had aperently also been a erotic dancer, what she would give me a demostration on right there on the spot. etc. After a couple of her ideas like that, I told her that I was married as she knew, and I had made a promise to my wife, that if she ever cheated on me I would move my xxxx so fast back to Denmark, and she should never try to contact me, and since that was the way I felt if she cheated with someone else, I would also feel the same way if I cheated with someone. I more or less asked her to go outside and wait for her ride.

When I came home I told my wife, thinking that everything was cool, you know nothing had happened and I was a good boy. MAN did she get pissed, if she had know were this girl was living, my wife would have been in jail today. I have never brought that story up again with my wife near.

She was let go the next day, I still feel kind of bad for her, verly think she needed the work, probely why she did what she did.

Lars