Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T eMastercam Wannabe

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

Our users have posted a total of 155 articles

We have 51 registered users

The newest registered user is Xxxxx_Xxxxx?

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Most users ever online was 7 on Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:05 am

This was taken from a competitor's "Web-based Support Center".

ROFL!!!!! Man, if the most number of user's at one time is 7.... back in April for that matter... what kind of support is that???

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...where in the hell do you find this stuff...

I get a magazine Desktop Engineering and I spotted a nice little Briefing for this CAM Company's "Web-based Support", so being the nosy guy I am I fifured I'd investigate... LOL!!!! biggrin.gif The Moderator calls him/herself Xxxxxgod. ROFL!!!!

So I thought I'd bring it to you guys/gals for some afternoon entertainment. biggrin.giftongue.gif

eMastercam has over 11,000 topics! eek.gif

with over 100,000 replies eek.gif

Honestly... I don't think anybody's CAD/CAM/CAE software forum can compete with this place. The level of knowledge and experience in here is just staggering.

I also wanted to point our "our" superiority!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I thing you have to be a legit customer to sign up. Besides, they KNOW my name over there, and let's just say I would not be welcomed over there and leave it at that. biggrin.gif

James teh bridge burner

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I didn't want to give them the dignity of full recognition or else I would have put the whole name up there. biggrin.gif

Just shows you their arrogance. Usually when you're arrogant you should have a reason. For the life of me I'm trying to find the reason for theirs.. headscratch.gif What, they make better cartoons??? headscratch.gifconfused.gif

biggrin.gifwink.giftongue.gif

2 other Cam software companies have started their "on-line" support in the past couple of months. They did press releases like it was some major innovation. As I tell all of my prospective customers when they ask me about the competition, "They Only Copy The Best." That's why Mastercam is the market leader. Everything they would like to do, or do now, is something we already do, or have done for years. They only Copy The Best. They Copy Mastercam.

Mike Mattera

quote:

Honestly... I don't think anybody's CAD/CAM/CAE software forum can compete with this place. The level of knowledge and experience in here is just staggering.

This forum was my first forum. And I got such a superior impression of a forum that... cheers.gif

I am still searchin for a forum like this on just any topic, but banghead.gifbanghead.gif