Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Dead Man Walking

gcode

gcode,

My condolences and my prayers are with you.

P.S. I also do funerals . . . cremations or burials . . .

Just a thought to pass on to Pat:

My wife went to a seminar for Christian Women last year. The speaker said, "Don't be stupid, men cannot remember "special" days, so remind him. Don't hint around--tell him clearly, then tell him what you want and where to get it." She said, her husband has never missed a day and she always get what she wants.

biggrin.gif

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

teh counselor and/or friend

wink.gif

This has helped me. Use one of those free online calenders like calendar.yahoo.com. Set up a repeating event and have it email you a couple weeks and a week (or couple days) before. biggrin.gif

It actually saved my father-in-laws xxxx a while back. I asked him what he got his wife for their anniversary. Of course this was the day of. Never saw a man run for the door so fast. smile.gif

Bryan smile.gif

Gcode

Did she get you anything? Maybe you can play it off that you were waiting for her this year, and that it hurt when you thought she didn't remember.

Yeah, act sensitive, thats the ticket. Whatever you do DO NOT admit guilt! You will set husbands back further than Dr. Phil did.

Hang in there, we're here for u man.

Goodluck.

quote:

I once forgot to put my wife on the guest list at a gig, and well, I still hear about it. When I read the post, I almost sh!t!!!

gcode, head between your legs, and kiss your ...

I feel for ya brotha

rip

jer

Ha HA. I did the same thing!! I went on a blind date with my future wife, and invited her to a gig we were playing the next week, then forgot about it. The date didn't go all that great so I figured she would n't show up. WRONG!! She DID, Paid to get in (since I hadn't put her on the list), and introduced herself to my DATE for the evening.

I haven't been able to get rid of her since!! wink.gif j/k

John

quote:

She wasn't even mad!

Yeah, right!!!

Trust me...You are living with a bomb with a REALLY long fuse. When it goes off, it WILL hurt.

Sorry pal, You gave her ammo for years to come.

Been there, done that, got the bruises to prove it. (She scheduled my V surgery with a smile on her face.)