Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Dead Man Walking

gcode

This may be my last post on this forum or any other place. It has just come to my attention that

I have completely forgotten my 15th wedding anniversary which was today.

My wife gave me about three opportunities to remember, and I blew them all tongue.gif I wondered why she was acting strangely and now I know.

If I miss the next roll call, you'll know why :

Yeah mine in coming up the 24 of July and her birthday is the 25 of this month.

Gcode nice knowing you and see ya on the other side. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Man hope you got a credit card better be soemthing good you get on the way home or you need to go get it now. Tell he you wear going to get it and I told you abotu the Earthquake and you were s oconcerned for her saftey that you wanted to make sure she was ok before going to get her gift and not got it before now becuase she seem to always find out what you get her and for the 15th wanted it to be extra special. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

quote:

Barry White will help soften the blows.

Yeah, She'll trade up the 9mm Smith for a 45cal Colt. eek.gif

Its much too late for half measures.

I completely absolutely totally forgot and she knows it.

I'll just have to fall back on my good looks and charming smile... in short I'm dead

Hi

Dude, my FIRST wedding anniversary was a disaster, and I still haven't been able to forget about it. We flew to Cozumel, and I figured since we blew a bunch of $$ just taking the trip that it was our "gift" to each other.

Wrong, wrong, WRONG!!!

Nice knowin' Ya.

John

quote:

we blew a bunch of $$ just taking the trip that it was our "gift" to each other.

My wife wanted to "upgrade" her wedding ring

this year. I said go for it. 4 months and untold thousands later she and the jeweler are still working on it.

A reasonable man would say that was her anniversary gift, but I know that's not going to fly rolleyes.gif

OUCH

I got off easy: last Saturday was my 5th but since it was the 2nd of the 5 [non-consecutive] for which we aren't living under the same roof it was OK to blow it off...

You, sir, on the other hand; are f__ked

Semper Fi and best of luck

Just remember 'Hands Up, Elbows In, Chin Down'

C

Oh ,bear me ,Gcode ,you teh miserable!

But you must hope for better and you can try a soothing poem ,that I wrote by Iskander`s request for a similar occasion .

It worked that time and I hope it will work one time more.

A soothing song .

I love your darling ,more than money !

I love you honey more than honey !

I love you sweetest more than beer !

You are my lovely,charming dear !

Regards ,your sincere supporter .

PLZ ,write me back ,if it worked . headscratch.gif

Teh bear me banghead.gif

I'll bet if you spent the next 15 days buying her surprise gifts (1 for each day, for each of the years you were together) she will fall back in love with you. I'll even start you off in the right direction with an idea; buy her a bottle of her favorite perfume and have it monogramed with a love note specially for her. wink.gif Anyone else with a good gift idea? Come on...help the man out! Good luck to you!

quote:

Are you still alive today

Yes, I am alive this morning. My wife knows me too well. Between MCX beta, a new version of MCU

that just came out, a big project at work and

some work I'm doing at home, she knew I would forget. rolleyes.gif

When she came home I apoligised for forgetting our

anniversary and she said "Who reminded you??

She wasn't even mad!

gcode teh lucky lucky dog biggrin.gif