Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam hack????????

Slixmix

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not receive this message, but I have my options set to "keep my address hidden, but allow others to email me through the board". I would highly recommend this setting. I have not received any of the spam that has been supposedly linked to this board before, and people are still able to email me through the board for legit reasons.

Unless they figure out how to send spam through the board!!!

quote:

Mastercam, why pay these clowns $100. You can download a full copy of V9.1 SP2 for $40

I just recieved saw the email in my box. What an idiots. Were lucky are not in front of me. Last year a man came to our company offering major s/w's including mcam for as less as 10 to 25 dollars in our currency.

Poor fellow he is still in lock up. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

quote:

I did not receive this message, but I have my options set to "keep my address hidden, but allow others to email me through the board". I would highly recommend this setting. I have not received any of the spam that has been supposedly linked to this board before, and people are still able to email me through the board for legit reasons.

+1 cheers.gif

quote:

Don't worry Matt we'll all forward it on to you now

Did you get the memo on the TPS reports?

Brent,

Thanks, but I'll pass!

I don't think they're digging too hard for these email address' though. Even though mine isn't displayed in my profile, it is not hidden.

Forgive my ignorance, what is a TPS report?