Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

favorite sport

biss03

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching is great, when I have the time. If there's not enough time to watch, I'd much rather be playing pool. Since Pool wasn't a choice, I chose the next best thing. It was awesome when I was in a pool league on Monday nights. Then I had the best of both worlds. biggrin.gifcheers.gifbiggrin.gifcheers.gif

quote:

do you get into fantasy football at all?

Of course! biggrin.gif I love FF. I like Yahoo's fantasy setup. I am in two leagues. One with all my buddies for $, and one public Yahoo league with a live draft. Can't wait for the season to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers.gif

Eddie is the perfect guy to help Julius along. He is a classy guy. Man, what a nice tandem that could turn out to be. Parcells is genius. smile.gif

peter..are you a shark or novice at pool. i used to play as well but on tuesday's.

franco...fantasy football is the best - i actually thought about this as an option but once again,i didn't want to get the list too long. i'm in a league with relatives for cash and usually try to find one or two for free on the net. i'm actually thinking about starting another league at work - the last couple of years the interest in FFL has been steadily increasing. heck,i'm such an addict i even got in an XFL fantasy league!!

Trev, We are playin this tournament in D class. I normally play C class with a church team. We finished 3rd in the state tournament last year. I just play this D class league for fun and practice. The D class team is only good enough to play small local tournaments for fun. We don't have the talent, nor the money to travel across the country for the World's. I found out last night in a game I am gettin to old for that outfield. Let them young guys lay out for them balls hit on a rope. biggrin.gif

biss03,

quote:

peter..are you a shark or novice at pool. i used to play as well but on tuesday's.

I could hold my own. wink.gif I haven't played for a while but still enjoy a good game. The last league I was in was based in Clinton, MA. There were a couple of teams there that had gone to Vegas for the National Bush League tourneys. Our team never got that opportunity but we did OK. Haven't looked for a league up in NH yet. Other priorities. biggrin.gif