Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam X screen shots...

?Mark

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...Rewind and Re-read uneducated Cali-Hic!...

rolleyes.gif Name calling. Now that's mature.

quote:

...The problem lies in Mastercam Inability to keep up with the day to day programming load...

... or the Programmer's inability to master the software.

quote:

...The main culprit is Mastercam Router...

Finally, a sliver of substance to your posts. So what is/are the issue(s) with Router?

quote:

...I personally invite you Mr. Meyette to come and learn from someone who needs to definetly put you in your place...

I'm not above learning from ANYONE, it is you and your ilk that feels the need to put people in their place.

quote:

...Sit in my chair, and I promise to send you packing back across the country...

Doubt it. Seriously doubt it. I'd probably get bored with your stuff.

quote:

...Better yet I'm looking for a few good programmers, send your resume, if you have one, so I can enjoy a good laugh...

Oh, so I can be stuck with crappy weather for a fair portion of the year, in a heavliy unionized state. Don't think so. I like my year round great weather, opportunities, etc...

You remind me of an old boss of mine. Thought he was the @#!+ and treated me like it, and tole me I didn't know $#!+. Funny how what comes around goes around. He ended up being one of my students, dude was so pissed I was teaching him, he dropped out. Could not swallow his pride long enough to learn something. His loss.

quote:

...you small time weasel...

quote:

...LOSER...

quote:

...Little Boy Boo Hoo's...

quote:

...uneducated Cali-Hic...

quote:

...Grow Up All...

That should go to you as well. You must have a real problem needing to resort to name calling like that.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...So what is your degree in Mr. Meyette?

For some reason I could not find that information proudly diplayed in your profile...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They would not give me a paper that said jack of all trades biggrin.gif

Jim

Billy Goat Billy Goat get off my bridge....

Bullines:

I guess this troll is too much for this forum to handle. Your fellow forum mates - veteran or not need to grow up instead of acting like pre-schoolers in a grown up world.

James:

I appologize, I'll be man enough to admit it first. It was a simple frustration turned into childsplay.

To the rest:

Best wishes - I'll find a forum that can both take and receive critiscm.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...Billy Goat Billy Goat get off my bridge....

What's that about??? headscratch.gif

quote:

...Bullines:

I guess this troll is too much for this forum to handle. Your fellow forum mates - veteran or not need to grow up instead of acting like pre-schoolers in a grown up world.

rolleyes.gif Uhhhh, no. We all help each other out and it works. If you have a pboblem with something in the software, speak it. You vaguely mentioned "Router". What is a problem you're having? You can't just come in here and bitch about the software. It's completely useless and helps no one. If you have an issue air it. Maybe there is a solution. Maintenance is a dead horse, stop beating it.

quote:

...James:

I appologize, I'll be man enough to admit it first. It was a simple frustration turned into childsplay...

Apology accepted. biggrin.gif

quote:

...To the rest:

Best wishes - I'll find a forum that can both take and receive critiscm...

You'll find lots of criticism of the software in here. Just like in life, it's all in the packaging. One Forum Member came in here and his first order of business was to take shots at me - I don't want to mention any names but his name rymes with "Jack". He settled in, now he's a regular contributor and helps many users and occasionally find help himself. That's what it's about. If you want to level personal attacks on members for no real reason then perhaps this is not the place for you but if you want the best Mastercam help outside of CNC's reseller netowrk then this is the place. The support and knowledge found here is unparalelled in the CAD/CAM world. Leave if you must, but you'll be the worse for it. Where you going to go at 11:00pm when you're trying to get that hot job out the door? Nuff said. You'll find it here.

JM2C

quote:

...Let's avoid the personal attacks, folks. I have a whole warehouse full of padlocks...

Ruhhhrooooohhhh! Here comes the cops, play it cool, play it cool. biggrin.giftongue.gif

"Can't we all get along ? "

Guess not: flame.gifflame.gifflame.gif

On a serious note:

FYI Mr. dkintzel

James Mayette helped hundreds of people on this forum including myself. And NOT ONCE have I seen him acting as a "know it all" kind of person.

Visiting quite regularly this forum, I can tell that no matter how advanced someone is in MC, there is alway something new to be learned almost every day from members of this forum.

So how about going back to the original topic of this thread? biggrin.gif

Anyone willing to share some thoughts???

Anyone

Anyone...

Peace

cheers.gif

Kind Regards, Mark