Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam X2 Patch 1

Patch 1 for Mastercam X2 is now available on the X2 Downloads section of Mastercam.com as well on the Extranet.

X2 Patch 1 addresses a problem that prevents users from downloading patches and updates via the Update Manager. You may see an error stating "The Update Manager could not locate the correct version of Mastercam X on your machine" while running the Update Manager. No matter what message is displayed, this patch MUST be installed to use the Update Manager.

We are releasing X2 Patch 1 in preparation for the release of Mastercam X2 Update 1. X2 Update 1 will be made available in December after the release X2 MR1 Beta 1 and will be distributed using the Update Manager. In order to receive X2 Update 1, X2 Patch 1 must have been installed. X2 Update 1 will contain a few minor corrections that will be detailed at the time of the release.

If you have any problems or suggestions, please email [email protected].

Thank you.

Thanks that's what I did and it didn't work that why I thought I'd ask and see if the one that had got it to work had done anything diffirently.

Which the first time I installed X2 it gave me an editor error and wouldn't post a pro. so i uninstalled it then reinstalled it and it worked.

And it may be part of our security that's not letting me download the patch correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone noticed the update manager did not work at all in X, it was a canned response saying there was nothing there because it wasn't really accessing the internet. You would get the same response no mater if you were on the internet or not. The patch installs smoothly and now the update manager is actually checking with CNC over the internet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...