Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

topick X2 MR1

kota

Well, Yeaa, I Can not reply to last post Becous CENZOR cut me off .

O.K.

gcode- one question? do Youu have MR1???

We do not have it yet.

Everysing I expecked from CNC is just to be honest.

How can I program my 130 mb files, if I do not have yet fixed 5 axis toolpath?

What about pocket remachining?

Try to change collor etieties, chaine, constractiuon,plaine, and wath?????

in VMC9 thath was not Qutn.

Happy landing any way

God Blassyou

I am out

quote:

do Youu have MR1???

Yes I do..

As a beta site I have signed a Non Disclosure Agreement so I can't say much.

I wish I could tell you what's been going on

but I can't.

I can say you don't have a freaking' clue what you're talking about... I just can't say why.

If you are so unhappy with Mastercam may I respectfully suggest you move on.. there are plenty of other choices and you will not be missed around here.

Well, to John Paris.

You are absolutlly right, I am old stile, I am 51.

but,,, who is gonna shaw me? ; tell me?,,, what is

better in pocket milling?, how I can arrange my WCS's? ( try to set origin from snap? ), and soo on....

Thank You very much BETA T. any way.

kota

kota STFU. Go get something in which you really understand like a children's book or something I am sure that is above your reading level, but humor us all just crawl back in your shell.

Doing 5 axis Mill/Turn on an Integrex 410 and doing plenty of Boeing work as well as others with Mastercam. Yeah I know you have the better all power or whatever you are using. When you can make intelligent conversation with the rest of us verse being a ignorant arse let us know till then I Will repeat it STFU!!!!

He is about a 15 min drive from our shop. Should I go and kick his arse? I love Canada and everything it stands for, but when someone comes here from a different country and does nothing but tell us how bad North America is and how good thier other country was I get a little peeved. It sounds like Koda's problem. Go back to where you are from you condesending Pr!ck.

Kota, first thing you should do here is realize that all of us here(except a few people who just started machining) have had to adapt to the changes in our industry. If you sincerely wanted help you would of read the FAQ page here and then used the search function(most anything you will come acrossed with X2 has been discussed at length. Maybe have someone you know who has a better grasp of English spelling and composition help you with your searches and questions.

If you come here too rant...(I've had my days)expect the people who work hard to make this forum a usefull resource to take offense and offer little help.

In another thread Dave Thomson extended a branch of help to you and you still seem to have nothing better to do than complain.

Now I am only 33 and have used MCAM since V5.5 the last version of 9 was released over 2 yrs ago, I've been using X daily since around Sept. 06 and find many things in 9 to be easier than X but even with those things X2 is faster, more forgiving, more stable and offers more functions than any of the preceeding versions. I asked to be on the Beta program and since December I've been very impressed with the extent CNC software is going to make sure everything is working well before releasing X2 MR1 you should be thanking them... as the time you would of lost by installing it in pre-release form would far outway what was gained if it had an earlier release date.

Troy, You are right and I have to thank You veri, veri much for Your NORMAL respond.

I am using X2 every day ( because I have to )and belive me that I understand big job done by CNC Inc., BUT, what is I do not understad is why we are igored by dem, I meen old users and

maintenance customers. Redifining old functions or hiding them in new release is not good practice.

Just let me show You veri simle sample:

1. draw multi line like 20 segments.

2. now try to change color 10 segments using chain partial.

3. there is not change entity color in menu (yes I know right mouse click) but is not as a menu item

4. O.K. You click righ mouse on color palete and set chain from the bar

AND WHERE IS PARTIAL CHAIN?

kota

quote:

4. O.K. You click righ mouse on color palete and set chain from the bar

AND WHERE IS PARTIAL CHAIN?

Hold down Shift and click the first entity and then click the last entity. WA-LA....a partial chain. wink.gif

BTW, I think you owe some apologies to some people here.

Thad

quote:

3. there is not change entity color in menu (yes I know right mouse click) but is not as a menu item

Sorry, but that's just how it works now. Does it make more sense to you to analyze the entity and change the color in the analyze dialog box? That works nice for single entities, but not for many entities at the same time.

Thad

O.K. I am sorry, I apologies, especially for Kannon. Yesterday was my relly bad day.

Terribly tired (four new projects on the desk

and THAT X2 not responding as I like in MC9)

now I am goig to usay barking under the table.

kota

cheers