Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Swag - Where is it?

Guest SAMCRO

Guest SAIPEM

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that it is currently impossible to simply go online and order any kind of Mastercam merchandise?

No T-Shirts, No Sweathirts, No Polos, Nothing.

I just don't get it.

+30 (literally)

If someone comes up with some nice Mastercam polo shirts I know that most of our programmers would want one. We have 32 people and I'm sure some people will order 2 or more (I know I will). Just make sure that you stock some larger sizes too. XL is great but XXL and XXXL are necessary for some of us. Another color besides black would be cool too.

Thanks,

Randy is the only who has it correct.

Advertising costs can be substantial.

For that reason, I am more than wiling to help.

For the reasonable sum of 1$ one dollar US. (Oh, and a full level 3 seat with solids and all the bells and whistles), I will be happy to promote the Mastercam line of apparel by wearing the appropriate attire for whatever occasion I am engaged in with the Mastercam Logo prominently displayed.

This includes but is not limited to, Workwear, Careerwear, Sportswear, Eveningwear, Formalwear, Leisurewear, Activewear, Eyewear, outer garments, undergarments, and if the breadth of attire includes it, Sleepwear and Loungewear.

I will of course be responsible for all laundering and repairs but will require that I have a sufficient number of all examples and all color combinations so as to be able to contrast the Mastercamwear with the anticipated event I will be attending.

C'mon guys in the marketing department, this is a great deal!

It would cost you gazillions to hire a real celebrity or sports star.

I anxiously await your reply.

Romer

P.S. I got lots of napkins and crayons and such to draw up a contract on!

>They should be giving out free shirts for what >we pay in maintenance fees. A mouse pad and a >crapy calender just doesn't cut it.

We didn't even get a mouse pad. Well, not until we purchased 2 5 Axis Truesolid licenses, and an upgrade of one level 2 mill seat to level 3. Getting any kind of Mastercam apparel down here, we have to pay through the nose (both nostrils). And we're the biggest site of Mastercam in our country tongue.gif