Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

CNC Machinists and Set-up People needed.

We are looking for good experienced people who are looking for a good working environment. We have good benefits , good pay based on experience, and standard vacation with paid days off. We have Okuma lathes, Viper Lathe, Fanuc Mills, Okuma Mill, and Integrex E410hs. We are an aerospace shop and top pay for the right people. Yes you have to work with me, but I am not that crazy. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Here is our web site a little dated, www.vm-machining.com ,but has our contact and other information. Ask for Ramon if calling in or you can ask for me. If you would like to email resumes you can do so to rlopez(at)vm-machining(dot)com

Everyone this is one of the best owners I have ever worked for and very good environment to work in so if you know of anyone looking or in need of a job and they know what they are doing then tell them about the opportunity.

Appreciate anyone taking the time to respond.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I'll second Ron's vote for it being a good environment. Did a bit of contracting there late last year filling in for Ron while he was back east for a bit. Ramon is a good guy and the boss is cool as well. Challenging work as well.

Well yes it is. We are getting more work and getting Catia in, Verisurf, Point Compare, and other seat of Mastercam. We use Job Boss and do work for some top people in the Aerospace industry. The owner has been doing this for 50 years, His son for over 25 years, myself and the shop foreman over 20 years. We work as a team talking and getting ideas from each other. We sit down and do advanced planning and like I said before once of the best people I have worked for.

if you can do some training , check your local community college that teaches mastercam. we were able to get a guy that was already taking mc classes along with getting an associates in machining. he soaks everything up like a sponge so it has worked out well for us. you need the right individual though. we got lucky.

quote:

Maybe you guys will remember about a year or so here a lady was on here trying to find a date thru Scott bond.

Ah yes the hottie Storkie wouldn't fly west for, I remember