Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

emastercam

sharles

I've got 2 co-workers that I encouraged to join emastercam. So today both tried. One was able to sign up, no problem. The other one (who had tried previously without success) absolutely could NOT find a login name that this website would accept. Anyone have any ideas? He tried his name (Trevor), nicknames, gibberish,nothing would work. Could there be some kind of cookies that is making this website reject his attempts to create a profile?

Thanks.

p.s. He's on first shift so any suggestions, and I'll forward them to him tonight by email.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

It could be that the names he's choosing to register under are already taken.

Try using a REAL first and last name as the login, then changing the screen name to suit his taste.

HTH

James,

that's the point. He's even using gibberish and it still won't accept his "name." Maybe I'll try to do it with him. I tried to help him on my computer, but it automatically logged me in, and he was leaving for the day anyway.

Thanks.

quote:

but it automatically logged me in

you can log out with the Log Out button on the upper left hand corner of the screen

right next to where it says Hello sharles.

I think you are right about the cookies.. he may have his security setting too high.

Turn it down, get him logged in, then you can turn it back up

quote:

Just watch out for that little elf, troll, midget thing runnng around.

Hey HM thats no way to talk about your fellow Forum members. What kind of impression do you want to give the new members anyways.....Oh I forgot u don't care.. I'm waisting my breath.

Oh welcome to the forum Trevor cheers.gifcheers.gif