Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X4 MU1 Verify

Mr. M

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Don't disable Hardware acceleration, this will make the problem worse. If you already have disabled it, remember to unselect that checkbox in BOTH Settings / Configuration / Screen AND Settings / Configuration / Verify Settings.

We ran into this a few times with nVidia GeForce graphics cards, and once with a quadro. Everytime running with hardware acceleration on and a driver update solved the problem.

Let me know if this helps.

Close MCAM,

go into your mcam/config folder and remove the mcamx.config file

Place it in a different folder or delete it entirely.

Then restart Mastercam, it will create new config

quote:

Don't disable Hardware acceleration, this will make the problem worse. If you already have disabled it, remember to unselect that checkbox in BOTH Settings / Configuration / Screen AND Settings / Configuration / Verify Settings.

Did you do this?

Thats what fixed it for me.

I found newer drivers for my video card. Now instead of being solid black it's just really, really, dark. I've tried everything else that you said, Chris. I have disable accel, unchecked in both places. I'm not sure what to do now, but I am thankful to at least be able to see the stock to some degree now.

quote:

my space pilot is acting up

I've been installing and uninstall MU1 betas

for quite a while and have never seen this..

If I did, the first thing I'd do is uninstall

the 3D Connexion drivers and reinstall, making sure I was using the latest greatest from thier website.