Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T - Best wishes for Holiday Season

McRae

I am almost finished here for this calendar year and wanted to start the customary good will message to all across the planet. I have a haggis the size of Jack's head to layout Christmas Day and hope you all have the same.

For those who celebrate in other manners - all the best.

Seasons Greetings et Joyeux Noel,

Kind of early to start the holiday wishes but here we go.

I wish all the best to you and your's, my mastercam forum friends, from where ever you may be logging on from. Be it Sao Paulo, Russia, Dominican Republic, The Holy Lands, The United States, Canada (The great white north), Ireland, the UK and everywhere else on this great planet we all live on. Remember in this time of gift giving that the greatest gift of all is the gift of peace. I wish for a safe happy future for all of us, especially the newborns we have been, and will be introduced to here. John Lennon wrote "Give peace a chance" I say "give peace to Chantz"

Pretty easy statements for me to make living in Canada with a warm home to sleep in, my kids having full bellies before going to bed and a job to go to in the morning. Peace has to start somewhere. I feel it starts in everyman's and everywoman's heart with forgiveness and tolerance. I know I could do a better job of this.

Have a safe and happy Christmas season and may 2003 be prosperous for us all. cheers.gif

Phil

If you drink don't drive. smile.gif

PhilCott that was great almost got tears.

Thanks for the nice words & Amen on all of what you said.

I hope everyone gets some good time with the family for the holidays.

I am looking forward to that the most, it has been a real tuff your for my family.

But we are looking forward to the New Year around the corner.

I hope to still see a few of you for fun over the holidays right here.

Thanks for all the time all of you have given to the board and me.

So cheers.gif to all of you and your families.

Andrew,

Its one thing to wave the flag – but certainly another to eat the haggis! biggrin.gif

Load her up with a few Bratwurst sausages and I’ll chow into it - if you will. cool.gif

For those not familiar, haggis is the savor of rolled oats & other things sewn into a sheep’s belly – this is boiled, I believe.

I cannot imagine your children partaking in such an exercise – but, what the heck (Merry Christmas to all anyway! cheers.gif

Your favorite Santa Boy, Jack

As all of us in this forum are probably pretty well off or do not struggle as much as some people out there, I feel it is a good time not to forget about the poor and the hungry. These are some tough times and a lot of working class people are even out of work. I'm not in a position this year to give a whole lot, but one toy might mean the world to child somewhere. I also want to thank each and everyone of you for your help in this forum. You have gotten me out of a lot of jams. This is such a great tool available to us all with NO fee to pay. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! cheers.gif Drive carefully!

Happy Holiday to everyone! All the best and be safe.

dscn.jpg

To our brothers in the great white north, this was some California pre-snow. We were up by Lake Tahoe over Thanksgiving weekend. After the series of storms pounding us out here, to cross the Sierra mountains's now could get ugly!

Kathy

May the peace of God reign in our hearts!

May you and yours enjoy a safe and happy Christmas season (even if for just a few days).

Amid the holiday fest, Let's not forget it's about a little boy that was born a long time ago who made a profound difference in the world we now live. Most importantly, He made peace between man and God, and for that I am very grateful.

Merry Christmas to you all. Thank You for all the support you have provided all year. Next year promises many new adventures with new company, I will be be starting new job on Jan 2,2003 and I credit this forum for this new oppurtunity. I will be working for Ernie at Tri-Tech Precision.

Again, THANK YOU ALL!!!.

TheePres,

Congratulations! That'll get you into the spirit at this great time of year. biggrin.gif

To All:

A great big MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year!! Here's wishing everyone around the world a peaceful and joyous holiday season. In the words from a great British novelist many years ago, as spoken through a small but powerful character, "God bless us. Everyone." cheers.gif