Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

From the China request

gaohongbin

I am an ordinary workers from exposure to Mastercam, butthere is great interest, want to learn the advanced digital control technology, but because of limited economic conditions have learned very little, and hope that this forummaster together, a lot of help problem I Technology

Welcome to the Forum.

We try to answer as much as we can. Sometimes the scope of a question is beyond what is practical to teach in a forum such as this but we try our best.

What is it that you wish to learn?

3 axis is pretty easy. Biggest thing is know what your desired output is. Basic angles can be done easily just comes to understanding some trigonometry. Take a 45 deg angle that is the same movement in X and Z or Y and Z will produce a 45 degree angle in a 3 axis part. Take a Pyramid it is just moves in X Z for side and Y Z for another. Once you get loops down then just a matter of looping the correct number of times. Mastercam takes the hand written process and give you the tools to have it figure it all out for you. There is a Mastercam dealer in China and it has been localized in Mandarin. Radii and even thread milling are easily done once you understand they are just arm moves and then make the format for it correctly.

Welcome, Gaohongbin! You can find lots of tutorial online, and lots of videos on video sharing sites for the rest of the world, but I don't know what's available behind your firewall. If you weren't in China, I'd suggest trying youtube.com or sharefile.com for videos.

You can talk to your Mastercam reseller about training websites such as mastercamu.com. Our Chinese reseller is excellent, and can help you get training & support.

If you're posting a question here, it's very helpful to put the file or pictures directly on your post, I've put some pictures here that show you how.

Enjoy, it's a great family to be in!

post-12334-0-10735600-1396036355_thumb.png

post-12334-0-14077300-1396036365_thumb.png