Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb?

Rekd™

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

what happens when we learn to travel at the speed of light, then turn on our headlights?

The question needs to be massaged a little, given that you are travelling at the speed of light plus 1 mph, will the guy tailgating you on the freeway be able to see your tail lights??

What about the question if there were an immediate stop because the lights went out , what would be the last thing that goes thru the tailgaters mind when he hits the windsheild?

His Bum.

quote:

Sounds like city workers!

BTW,what's orange and sleeps three??

Dept. public works truck.

In so. Cal the modle of truck used is the "Mendosa"

I'm sitting here laughing at the replies in this thread and Billy Squire's "In The Dark" starts playing... what timing!

Q. How many mice does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A. Well duh -Two minimum! biggrin.gif

Q. How many country singers does it take to take to screw in a light bulb?

A. Five, one to change it and four to get drunk, cry, and write a song about it.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we actualy had 3 guys changing a set of florecents .One went up the ladder , one held the new bulbs and one took the old ones.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUST be a union shop! eek.gifeek.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

Believe it or not it's not a union shop(I wouldn't be here if it was). Just have a bunch of lazy people in it(anything to aviod doing what they are supposed to do).

Man, bummer. Sorry to hear that. biggrin.gifwink.giftongue.gif

quote:

Is there a recommended feed rate?

That depends on the pitch of the bulb threads.

I though about taking a look at a bulb to find out but I'm afraid my coworkers will see me and ask what the f*** I'm doing??