Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

OT: Veterans Day

Thad

Happy Veterans Day to all the vets here at the board. Thank you for your service and sacrifice. Let's not forget those who have fallen.

Thad

US Army

4th Infantry Div 1989-1990

3rd Armored Div 1990-1992

1st Armored Div 1992-1994

Desert Storm Vet

[ 11-11-2003, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Thad ]

Thanks to all who fought for our freedom. cheers.gif

What really pisses me off is that they get kicked to the curb when the come home.

They should never have to work or pay for medical for the rest of their lives cheers.gif

Others come here and don't do squat and get this!

[ 11-11-2003, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: BUCKET HEAD ]

In Canada we celebrate Nov. 11 as Remembrance Day. It started as a day to remember the sacrifices of those who gave the ultimate gift in service to their country. It has come to be a day to also remember the sacrifices of, and to thank, those who made it home as well. In most of the western provinces Nov.11 is a holiday. I have been a Scout leader for 8 years and my fellow leaders and I put a lot of emphasis on Rememberance Day and we always participate in the parade along side veterans. We bring Vets into our meetings to talk to the youth about their experiences so they can get a personal feel for the Vets.

I thank Vets on both sides of the border as well as Vets everywhere who have put their lives on the line for our saftey, security, and way of democratic freedom.

Phil