Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Backplot

Nezperce

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem:

When I check the program in Backplot. It will start to run the first tool path and then the image disappears. I tried changing different settings, but didn't get good results.

I'm sure you will all be glad to hear, that I solved the problem.

I found if I would keep my dam finger off the monitor switch, the image would stay on the screen! If I pushed it a second time it would come back up.

Amazing what you can do with these new machines!

Rob,

Don't feel to bad. Nerperce reminds me of an old story.

A little snake wanted to cross the river and asked a big frog to carry it across. The frog said "no! because you will bite me and I will die". The snake said "if I bite you I will die since I have no arms or legs to swim with". Feeling sorry for the snake, the frog let him climb onto his back. As they reached half way across the river the snake bit the frog, the frog screamed and said " why did you bite me now we will both die". The snake said " once a snake aways a snake " Once a Nezperce always a Nezperce! Nezperce you bite!

Ron, aka Millman^Crazy, I think first called it and even my simple mind can indentify a ruse.

These are one in the same people. Look at the writing style and structure of the postings. It's the old "good cop/bad cop" routine flipped back and forth to string it out further.

I will admit I have been entertained by these couple threads by this/these guy(s). cheers.gif

Nezperce !

quote:

I found if I would keep my dam finger off the monitor switch, the image would stay on the screen! If I pushed it a second time it would come back up.

You curse.gif troll !

You will soon talk only with yourself .

And this is not a child psychology ,it is a case for psychiatry

quote:

psy-chi-a-try (si kie'uh tree, sie-) n.

1. the branch of medicine concerned with the

study, diagnosis, and treatment of

mental disorders.

I am your colleague psychologist and I say that you have a classical pathogenetic cerebral syndrome ,run for a doctor !

Rob: Don't be like that, thanks for your help and it worked. smile.gif

A-ron: Nice try Sherlock, but your wrong! Ed.G and I are not the same. But the Good cop / Bad cop analogy is what I was after. But I don't believe that Ed.G was smart enough to be playing along by choice! confused.gif

For the rest of you ladies, thanks for nothing! biggrin.gif

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I'm schizophrenic

And so am I...

Come on, your actions are not consistent with somebody unjustly accused of trying to deceive people who are trying to help you. If it weren't true you'd move on without trying to convince us otherwise.

-And it didn't take Sherlock to figure that all of EdG's posts are on the same dates on all the same threads as the yours were besides the other subtleties you missed.

[ 02-20-2004, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: A-ron ]

Nez perce

quote:

What can I do?

Could take a long walk off a short pier.

Could choke on a bag of d!cks.

Could get banned from here for being stupid.

Could quit being a jerk behind the keyboard.

Could grow up and act like a man.

Your choice ??????????

BTW you make the tribe look bad change ur name.

quote:

For the rest of you ladies, thanks for nothing!

You are welcome !

May be Your Majesty will show my humble person some examples of your work ,will put on FTP some Mastercam file ,some images of your parts, to appreciate the work of real professional ?!?

You can find on Ftp Millman^crazy files ,James ,Jay and others .

You can look on my Lazy Iskander dirty tricks files .

Any chance to see your work ?

U can call me lady, but before I see anything you are an #$$ curse.gif with the balls !

And they wonder why I stayed out of this thread. Life is a thing that goes round and round and you sirs which I am still sticking to the spilt personality thing that is in that round and round you flatten the tire then you don't get the help to fix that flat.

quote:

Come on people, lighten up little!

I thought you people were professionials!

After the imature stunt you pulled you have alot of room to talk. Like what was suggested you best bet at this point is going to be to cut your losses and hopefully have learned a vaulable lesson and come back with a how different attutide. Good day good luck and be happy when you get what this place is all about.

Bring on the Pad Lock!!!!!!!!!!!!! flame.gifflame.gifflame.gifflame.gifflame.gifflame.gifflame.gif